#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

During the game after the 3rd goal went in there was a glimpse on camera of the horror of the job the infatuated little elf took on, with Phelan the leech at his side looking bewildered grey and clueless the rent boy looked like a dead man walking.

He's completely out of his depth. Utterly fucking clueless. He’s starting to appear really lost, both on the touchline and in post-match interviews.

Doesn’t mean Wednesday is a shoo-in, but if united get anything out of the game it will be in-spite of him.

I expect even the most ardent of united way-ers is growing weary of his parrot-like incantations about the club, which are so transparent it’s almost beyond parody - and merely serve to underline the root and branch issues at that club.

After years of relative mediocrity, they still believe their own publicity, despite it being exposed in recent years as an illusion, and therefore a lie.

Bit by bit, they are falling behind the pack and until they realise their past now hampers, more than it assists their development going forward, then that relative decline will continue.

More years of ‘transition’ beckon.

I have tried with all the campaigns, believed and supported them to the end but I am now thinking we are trying the wrong approach. Perhaps if we pushed for him to be sacked the raggies would deliberately keep him no matter how bad things got. Perhaps it is time for a campaign called S.T.U.B.

Sack The Useless Bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.