Away fans in home end again

Caught one in ss3 at half time I was coming out of the piss stones, youngish lad early 20s on the phone saying "I wouldn't mind a draw then winning on pens" nowt too much wrong with that only the silly cnuts phone had a rag sharp viewcam phone cover, he seemed harmless and looked a few slates short of a roof, told the silly twat to put his phone away before he got lynched.

Last edited:
I couldn't give a flying fuck how i do your or you're on the internet you pretentious prick

You don't give a fuck about the use of the English language vocabulary yet YOU'RE having kittens because of a guy a few seats in front wanting to catch his bus on time?

Time for a life re-evaluation I think pal.

You don't give a fuck about the use of the English language vocabulary yet YOU'RE having kittens because of a guy a few seats in front wanting to catch his bus on time?

Time for a life re-evaluation I think pal.

I said on the internet, if I were to say be writing a letter/email. Something a little more formal then of course I would.

I am also not your pal.

Its not really a stupid comparison, you wouldn't leave a movie early to go to the pub or get travel back. If you do then, well then not surprised people get called a moron.

If i can't make a game, due to travel etc I just don't go. Its simple.

You don't see the same on mass walk outs at any other club in the league (well at least noticeable) other than Arsenal.

its becoming embarrassing.

"Thats the most pointless comparison I've ever heard."

Which is it?

If you go away to other clubs you do see mass walk outs , United , Blackburn, Everton especially the stand to our left, west Ham probably the worst now due to the dreadful stadium amd transport, even Sheffield United was very poor a couple of weeks ago. Chelsea under sven had half the crowd leave with 10/15 minutes left when they announced tube problems.

Didn't watch the second half on Wednesday, simply because I was not enjoying what I was watching. If that is a crime then so be it.

Didn't read the second half of this post as I was not enjoying what I was reading.

I stopped shagging this bird once half way through......well she stopped me actually....didn't like what she was receiving.

No one should leave early and people are correct when they say that you don't leave early at the pictures. Everyone knew the ending for Titanic and Saving Private Ryan but they stayed until the end, so football fans should as well :-)

(it did sink didn't it ?)

No one should leave early and people are correct when they say that you don't leave early at the pictures. Everyone knew the ending for Titanic and Saving Private Ryan but they stayed until the end, so football fans should as well :-)

(it did sink didn't it ?)
Like them red ****s yeah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.