Away fans in home end again

No one should leave early and people are correct when they say that you don't leave early at the pictures. Everyone knew the ending for Titanic and Saving Private Ryan but they stayed until the end, so football fans should as well :-)

(it did sink didn't it ?)
Can you imagine 50 odd thousand at the pictures.

I don’t get the argument. Nobody would go, never mind leave early.
And people don’t travel to Manchester from all over at a stupid times, whether weekends or midweek to watch a film.

But they do to see city. They have took the time to get there and are happy to see game time. Might not be the full game but that is nobodies business but theirs.

Can you imagine 50 odd thousand at the pictures.

I don’t get the argument. Nobody would go, never mind leave early.
And people don’t travel to Manchester from all over at a stupid times, whether weekends or midweek to watch a film.

But they do to see city. They have took the time to get there and are happy to see game time. Might not be the full game but that is nobodies business but theirs.

Ched, mine was a light hearted joke to get in about the Titanic and SP Ryan where everyone knew the ending but still stayed.

Ched, mine was a light hearted joke to get in about the Titanic and SP Ryan where everyone knew the ending but still stayed.
My apologies to you for missing your joke.

point still stands for whoever came up with the daft comparison in the first place.

This should be renamed, “away fans in the home end leaving early again thread”

My apologies to you for missing your joke.

point still stands for whoever came up with the daft comparison in the first place.

This should be renamed, “away fans in the home end leaving early thread”

“away fans in the home end leaving early by fucking ambulance" thread

"Thats the most pointless comparison I've ever heard."

Which is it?

If you go away to other clubs you do see mass walk outs , United , Blackburn, Everton especially the stand to our left, west Ham probably the worst now due to the dreadful stadium amd transport, even Sheffield United was very poor a couple of weeks ago. Chelsea under sven had half the crowd leave with 10/15 minutes left when they announced tube problems.

It looks worse at ours! No doubt others leave early at our clubs but I’m only interested in what our fans do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.