COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances of areas in the North West remaining in lockdown whilst restrictions elsewhere in the UK are lifted? Sounds like the govt are briefing any of the council leaders but it's been announced today that pubs will reopen in a fortnight to save the hospitality trade.

Anecdotal reports from doctors that a second wave is inbound and admissions are creeping up.

Personally not surprised, everywhere I look people have just started to completely ignore the rules, particularly on social distancing.

Couple this with the fact that many are off work and it only takes another good week of weather and I think total lockdown will become necessary again.

Anecdotal reports from doctors that a second wave is inbound and admissions are creeping up.

Personally not surprised, everywhere I look people have just started to completely ignore the rules, particularly on social distancing.

Couple this with the fact that many are off work and it only takes another good week of weather and I think total lockdown will become necessary again.
This is the thing, I'm no Tory as I think they've been shit dealing with this CV epademic (I'm trying not to be political) but a persentage public do what the fuck they want and take zero responsibility.

When the shit hits the fan it'll all be the govt. fault.

The blame someone else society in full bloom.

This is the thing, I'm no Tory as I think they've been shit dealing with this CV epademic (I'm trying not to be political) but a persentage public do what the fuck they want and take zero responsibility.

When the shit hits the fan it'll all be the govt. fault.

The blame someone else society in full bloom.

you could argue the entire strategy is set up to blame the public.....

(dont worry i also am an advocate of personal responsibility but i cant help feeling the above is partially true - perhaps this is one for the politics thread)

you could argue the entire strategy is set up to blame the public.....

(dont worry i also am an advocate of personal responsibility but i cant help feeling the above is partially true - perhaps this is one for the politics thread)
You could well be right.....I try & keep away from the political thread at all costs ;)

Thing is if the old and the vulnerable stay in for 12 months heard immunity will happen experts say if 70% of the population have had it there will be far less cases.

Problem with that is if it mutates like the flu even though experts say it’s not like the flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.