Angelino

We are being the nice guys, yet again
Poor wee Bundesliga team, that gust reached the CL semis, can not afford the price they agreed to when they took him on loan, and the player kinda likes it there, so what the heck, let them have him on loan again and knock off another €10m. It's not like there is a month left of the window or anything, or like he takes up a non homegrown space in the squad.
Ive forwarded this onto Khaldoon, Txiki is going to be relieved of his duties and I expect you are going to be offered the job tomorrow fella.

Ive forwarded this onto Khaldoon, Txiki is going to be relieved of his duties and I expect you are going to be offered the job tomorrow fella.

Oh bravo! ooooh look at me with my sarcasm.

It was a comment, about how nice they are , calm down.

The Angelino who played at Anfield last season and was ripped a new one?

The guy simply cannot defend, he makes Mendy look like Maldini, and as a LWB not good enough .

There aren't many who dont get given a new arsehole at Anfield it's not the best measurement.

He's a good player, young and will only improve.

We loaned Harrison to Leeds with a 12m buy clause, he becomes one of their best players as they get promoted and we let them loan him back with a 14m buy clause this time. Meanwhile they are spending 30m on rodrigo.
Also Leipzig just sold Werner for £47m.

20m for a young, home grown player of his calibre is an astonishingly shit bit of business by us.
I would say 20m is very good business for a player we don’t want who cost a quarter if that
No one rated him when he was here!
The Barca interest was just a lean to make Leipzig buy him
Look at rony Lopez, Brahmin Diaz, Angus Gunn, kelechi
Only sancho has proved us wrong

It’s the usual, shit for us but when not playing we suddenly think he’s excellent
He is ok but not remotely good enough for us

I would say 20m is very good business for a player we don’t want who cost a quarter if that
No one rated him when he was here!
The Barca interest was just a lean to make Leipzig buy him
Look at rony Lopez, Brahmin Diaz, Angus Gunn, kelechi
Only sancho has proved us wrong

Loaning him out with a 30m buy clause only for him to become one of their star players and then, instead of selling at that price, agreeing to loan him out again with a reduced 20m purchase clause is terrible business no matter how way you swing it.

As I said in this thread earlier, if it was a reduced 20m fee this summer I could just about understand it, but letting him go on another loan with a reduced clause is baffling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.