Angelino

So we loan him to Leipzig in January with a €30m buy option, he plays well enough to make the Champion's League squad of the season, and then we loan him again, but with a €20m buy obligation this time? Meanwhile we have Ben Mendy and Zinchenko? Real shrewd business right here.

It appears to me that someone at the club hasn't got a clue

No, I had high hopes when he came back but the couple of games I saw him as a full back he looked hopeless. As a wing back attacking for Lepzig he's good. But not for us. £20 mill with add ons or sell on would be a good deal.

Not quite hopeless - he has a decent attacking game and can cross the ball and pass - as we saw in Leipzig's win over Atletico. But defensively, prob worse than Mendy which takes some doing. So yes ok as a wing-back, but not useful to us as I dont see us playing 3 at the back very much if at all

Not quite hopeless - he has a decent attacking game and can cross the ball and pass - as we saw in Leipzig's win over Atletico. But defensively, prob worse than Mendy which takes some doing. So yes ok as a wing-back, but not useful to us as I dont see us playing 3 at the back very much if at all

Debateable he's worse at defending than Cancelo though.

But Cancelo is better going forward & faster.

We are being the nice guys, yet again
Poor wee Bundesliga team, that gust reached the CL semis, can not afford the price they agreed to when they took him on loan, and the player kinda likes it there, so what the heck, let them have him on loan again and knock off another €10m. It's not like there is a month left of the window or anything, or like he takes up a non homegrown space in the squad.

So we loan him to Leipzig in January with a €30m buy option, he plays well enough to make the Champion's League squad of the season, and then we loan him again, but with a €20m buy obligation this time? Meanwhile we have Ben Mendy and Zinchenko? Real shrewd business right here.

We loaned Harrison to Leeds with a 12m buy clause, he becomes one of their best players as they get promoted and we let them loan him back with a 14m buy clause this time. Meanwhile they are spending 30m on rodrigo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.