When Was The Last City Game You Went To?

United away unfortunately (already fucked off in a taxi back to town before they scored the 2nd), and I was in the Chairmans for West Ham at home so my last home game in my seat was also United at home in the league cup!

As you can imagine going corporate for West Ham at home I had a skinful, Leicester away on the Saturday, Madrid away in the week, the cup final, Wednesday in the cup then losing the derby - 6 games in 18 days, I was quite ready for football to be fucked off for a bit, didn't think it would be this long!

Villa at Wembley, which seems about five years ago now, last home game was West Ham. Mrs BSS and myself did have two seats booked in the Tunnel Club as a 60th birthday treat for ourselves against Burnley, so hoping to rearrange that once we are allowed back.

As I go to all home games it would be the last we played before they stopped us going, genuinely no idea who that was ha ha

United away unfortunately (already fucked off in a taxi back to town before they scored the 2nd), and I was in the Chairmans for West Ham at home so my last home game in my seat was also United at home in the league cup!

As you can imagine going corporate for West Ham at home I had a skinful, Leicester away on the Saturday, Madrid away in the week, the cup final, Wednesday in the cup then losing the derby - 6 games in 18 days, I was quite ready for football to be fucked off for a bit, didn't think it would be this long!
I went to all of these games also, I had a right bad cough at Wembley and the week after leading up to the Utd match.

Then at OT I was stood next to 2 women who told me they had just got back from skiing in Italy!!

I think it's Spurs away, at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, in February. And it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. We should have smashed them. Really, absolutely leathered them. And I need to get that out of my system. Watching on telly doesn't do it.

I am trying to remember the last home game where there where fans can someone help me out, I was asked what was my last game I attended and I can't remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.