Referees/Officials

Thought Atkinson reffed it very well tonight, to his credit.
Can’t believe he only added 3 mins -the **** ruined a weekend away for me when he added 7 in a previous game-apologies to Blues who were there but I’d just run half a marathon and that goal nearly killed me

Is it just me who can’t understand how united get penalty claims reviewed on var, seemingly until they find an angle that allows them to be given a pen, and for ours on several occasions it seems they are not even reviewed once? What the broadcasters do seems to match exactly what the VAR officials do, very sinister

Is it just me who can’t understand how united get penalty claims reviewed on var, seemingly until they find an angle that allows them to be given a pen, and for ours on several occasions it seems they are not even reviewed once? What the broadcasters do seems to match exactly what the VAR officials do, very sinister
I think it's all part of the computer programming. It's like the questions on The Chase - Dya want Questions A or B . Rags 'n Dippers have VAR A and the rest have VAR B!

I’d also like to know why every single goal of ours, like John Stones’ last night, is reviewed by VAR. This doesn’t happen to any other club, they are only reviewed if something has happened in the build up, it’s very peculiar.

I’d also like to know why every single goal of ours, like John Stones’ last night, is reviewed by VAR. This doesn’t happen to any other club, they are only reviewed if something has happened in the build up, it’s very peculiar.
Fernandhinos' goal wasn't reviewed

Is anyone as concerned as i am about the lack of a flag to show offside until the move is over? On 2 occasions lst night, they were allowed to play on and in the worst circumstances someone could have been hurt. There was the Foden disallowed goal, where the keeper came out and could have had a collision but more dangerous was one where Rashford was at least 2 yards off, allowed to play on and 10 seconds later there was a 50/50 on the edge of the box which Stones won. Only then did the flag go up.

Atkinson was excellent last night. Only mistake was non booking for Tom Daley like dive. According to PL stats only 2 players booked for this in the last 12 months. Cannot understand this when simulation is on the list of mandatory yellow cards??

Is anyone as concerned as i am about the lack of a flag to show offside until the move is over? On 2 occasions lst night, they were allowed to play on and in the worst circumstances someone could have been hurt. There was the Foden disallowed goal, where the keeper came out and could have had a collision but more dangerous was one where Rashford was at least 2 yards off, allowed to play on and 10 seconds later there was a 50/50 on the edge of the box which Stones won. Only then did the flag go up.
It’s mental, it’s one extreme to the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.