Referees/Officials

What happened to booking cheating cunts , whatisname was fucking embarrassing . Good on not giving them a pen though
I agree, he should have been booked for diving. But So often refs don't give the pen but don't book the dive either, I think they are just trying to cover their own back somehow. Shame he didn't go to check the Pen on the monitor then booked him for diving?

Is anyone as concerned as i am about the lack of a flag to show offside until the move is over? On 2 occasions lst night, they were allowed to play on and in the worst circumstances someone could have been hurt. There was the Foden disallowed goal, where the keeper came out and could have had a collision but more dangerous was one where Rashford was at least 2 yards off, allowed to play on and 10 seconds later there was a 50/50 on the edge of the box which Stones won. Only then did the flag go up.
It seems to be different in every game, maybe a derby too high profile to not stick to the proper rules

Also Shaw should have been given a yellow card for his shoulder into Cancelo's chest.
Shaw denies being an ex-wrestler but the pics don't lie
giant-haystacks-death.jpg

Yes that is what my mate has been saying for months now, this playing on risks players getting injured, whereas if the whistle was blown straight away it takes this out the equation, I get that if it’s one of the big/ little toe offsides the lino can’t flag but when it’s patently obvious why can’t they flag then?
They did for ours and not for theirs. Says a lot

I think if you look at the entire incident, it was a foul, no way was it a yellow card foul, Shaws was a yellow card offence, their altercation was the same for both, so either 2 yellows or no yellow. So it’s either 2 yellows for Shaw and 1 for Cancelo, or 1 for Shaw and none for Cancelo. So the actual action taken was wrong, in my opinion
Clear yellow card for the foul by Cancelo. Shaw should have been booked also tho!!

I think if you look at the entire incident, it was a foul, no way was it a yellow card foul, Shaws was a yellow card offence, their altercation was the same for both, so either 2 yellows or no yellow. So it’s either 2 yellows for Shaw and 1 for Cancelo, or 1 for Shaw and none for Cancelo. So the actual action taken was wrong, in my opinion
Cancello should have been booked for the original foul, he was late as fuck, Shaw should have been booked for his blatant body charge but we will have to count ourselves lucky that they didn't give Cancello a yellow for the foul and then a red for the afters, it doesn't usually take much to convince them to hand something to the scum.

Is anyone as concerned as i am about the lack of a flag to show offside until the move is over? On 2 occasions lst night, they were allowed to play on and in the worst circumstances someone could have been hurt. There was the Foden disallowed goal, where the keeper came out and could have had a collision but more dangerous was one where Rashford was at least 2 yards off, allowed to play on and 10 seconds later there was a 50/50 on the edge of the box which Stones won. Only then did the flag go up.
I've just realised that this business of when liners should/do put their flags up is another aspect of football l do not understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.