Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't place much credence in the current figures shown in the worldometer ( JH University in the US )

It says Australia has over 1800 actives when Sky News a much more reliable media reporting Public Health releases each day by State says we have 84 in total.

Far too much attention is focused on the active numbers and total new cases each day.

What matters is the death rates and r factor and world wide the mild to serious ratios which have steadily been coming down for sometime now at 0.4 which is encouraging is so called reliable reporting is to be believed.

I notice Biden in one of the 40 Executive Orders he has signed in 9 days all basically designed for " Unity " but in reality to undo the legacy of Trump in the name of unity which is typical of the left has given carte blanche for 9 million illegal immigrants to cross the border.

Perhaps he can given them all the three masks Fauci says its best to wear now as opposed to none he said was necessary a few months back that will do the trick nicely.

Good luck on introducing mass covid super spreading with that order Joe but of course we must unify America and fight the virus as he says

In other words lets get rid of all the non democrat voters first through covid death or as many as possible OF COURSE A FEW DEMOCRAT VOTERS WILL HAVE TO DIE AS A CONSEQUENCE AS LONG AS THEY DON'T MAKE IT TO WDC AND THE DEEP STATE and reintroduce OBAMA CARE (lol).

Seriously between him Harris and Pelosi they might outlive the rest of the US population.

The guy is a complete and utter nutter and China who won this election for him are laughing all the way to world domination.
Fuck me is this a Clarkie or are you a nutter?

Yes I guess different surgeries do it differently, and/or may have higher numbers of certain age groups so stepping down may take longer.
That's exactly it. There is no national plan it is very much local demographics driven and just luck if some people get the spare slots that crop up day to day.

The 65 - 70 are not yet technically being contacted and the list beyond the 70s upward is being reassessed to potentially add in others considered more at risk.

The NW being ahead is why they are taking one third of the supplies away from the region after this weekend to send to regions not so far down the list.

So the roll out will noticeably slow here in coming weeks.

And those in parts of the NW where they have yet to get to the 65 to 70s may have a longer wait as this is being done as a region not pro rata on the areas within the region that have got ahead in the list.

So some areas may well be miles ahead of the rest of the NW in a month's time.

It is a bit of a lottery and the worse your area has been at efficient planning of use then the better off you might be. Unless you live in an area where you are behind the rest of that area when you may end up at the back of the queue via the redistribution elsewhere.

Yet another argument for local government this pandemic has created.

Last edited:
The penny is dropping with me now that, as always, Mother Nature is outmanoeuvring mankind. We’ve gone from “over in 3 months” to autumn to spring and now I think we need to accept that this is going to take years. Despite reassurances I think it’s obvious that the variants are becoming vaccine resistant.& There will be relaxations of restrictions in certain areas but we aren’t getting back to normal for a long long time in my opinion.

The penny is dropping with me now that, as always, Mother Nature is outmanoeuvring mankind. We’ve gone from “over in 3 months” to autumn to spring and now I think we need to accept that this is going to take years. Despite reassurances I think it’s obvious that the variants are becoming vaccine resistant.& There will be relaxations of restrictions in certain areas but we aren’t getting back to normal for a long long time in my opinion.

schools are going back next month.

more vaccines which are 60/80+ effective are being produced in Millions

case numbers and deaths are coming down.

i don't see how you can think that negatively

This thread has been all positive today mate until you’ve dropped that nugget, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.