Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing a few things about leftover doses being given to randoms so they don't waste any. Reckon its worth getting my parents to head down to a test centre when they're closing? Genuinely considering it ha.

Hearing a few things about leftover doses being given to randoms so they don't waste any. Reckon its worth getting my parents to head down to a test centre when they're closing? Genuinely considering it ha.

Right time right place, and why not.

Numbers today looking good. Hopefully that big push for the week @worsleyweb was hoping for! Could we see 9.5/10 million by the end of next week? Looks like we're heading for around 13 million by mid Feb. Great great effort. Nearly a quarter of the country

Thanks mate. Maybe I’ve had a paranoid day. It was Gates and Blair who worried me because they are men I respect. I’ll have a loon through the thread
Not sure I want to probe but what were they saying?
Maybe ramming home how these types of events will be more commonplace globalisation inevitably grows.
Warnings clearly ignored resulting in the shut down of the world.
To echo yesterdays's statements, time perhaps to build facilities on par with our military defences (mass vaccine factories, labs et al).

I'm waiting with real interest for the reports coming back after the covid research team have got what they need following their searches in Wuhan. Maybe it will conclude that bats are the carriers and it's not a long journey to pass down the line into humans, but what I really hope that happens is the necessity of a cultural sea-change within China (and other countries that do this) of their wet market trade. I don't know the full facts about this, but having live animals across all species, caged and stacked on top of each other, blood and shit dripping down into the cages below, I find it astonishing that the practice is normal and nobody cares about the consequences, least of all animal welfare. A cultural change can only come from government in my opinion so if they're up for it then the rest will follow, they are a compliant nation of people. The Chinese authorities were (eventually) helpful around Feb/Mar last year when they handed over the genetic sequencing to virologists and their labs. They want to help but they'll never admit to having a problem with how they roll. Or it's all the bats fault.
...having live animals across all species, caged and stacked on top of each other, blood and shit dripping down into the cages below, I find it astonishing that the practice is normal...

that’s nearly every market throughout rural Europe.

They are phoning stations mate and offering it up if they have spares at the end of the night so it might be worth a punt.

My physio said that he had the call at 4-30 for a 5 clock vaccination. They had some spare over and didn’t want to waste it . Fair play I think

My physio said that he had the call at 4-30 for a 5 clock vaccination. They had some spare over and didn’t want to waste it . Fair play I think

Interesting! How old is your physio? Is he listed as vulnerable etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.