Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

I think you should check United's schedule. Spurs, Leicester, liv, villa(a), wolves(a),leeds(a) are no pushover, plus Thursday night football which will be their priority considering the chance of silverware.
I strongly believe we won't need more than 5 points.
I get it Pep took a big risk, but rather take that and go all in on the cups, than winning the PL at a canter and regret what might have been.
Should bin off the CL and focus on domestic treble. We aint winning the Quad so why try it?

I think you should check United's schedule. Spurs, Leicester, liv, villa(a), wolves(a),leeds(a) are no pushover, plus Thursday night football which will be their priority considering the chance of silverware.
I get it Pep took a big risk, but rather take that and go all in on the cups, than winning the PL at a canter and regret what might have been.
Europa travelling back and forth is a massive factor, and much more tiring than CL ties. Their depth is shite. Not buying this bottle nonsense lol, we will be fine. Team cannot win every game.

flip side of winning 3 or fewer cups but going down in infamy worse than the Geordies for bottling the title to the Rags from an unassailable position. Know which I prefer, just get the job done which we should be capable of without slip-ups like this.

No excuse. We had more than enough good players to win today. It just goes to show that we don’t have enough match winners but plenty of squad members.

Exactly right, there’s no point dominating in the league if you don’t take the chance to rest players for a champions league quarter final. It would’ve been crazy to play KDB, Foden, Diaz, and then find everyone runs out of steam on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.