Return of Supporters

Had no issues getting in. Arrived early and apart from having to trek to the Commonwealth Way entrance, it was the same as normal. Flashed with the beeping wand and let through.

The only thing that pissed me off was the half time mobile app virtual penalty shootout. That can get in the bin.

There were always going to be issues yesterday that affected some fans negatively.
New systems seldomly work perfectly on their first outing. Think the club should be cut some slack under the circumstances though understandably those caught up in any issues will be within their rights to be a bit pissed off.
Personally, being able to attend in the first place would have been enough for me to be happy even if their were many hoops to jump through to get there.

Also, it gets a bit tedious reading the shit Noel Gallagher gets from some blue. Proper bitter sounding tinged with a fair amount of jealousy. Not a good trait to have.

There will have been plenty of guests in the best seats who didn't pay and to be fair he is the mayor of the organisation that owns the stadium !!

Ah, didn't realise it was just a random Landlord inspection.
In which case of course he is allowed to be there, just a shame that none of the four season ticket holders in my household were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.