Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fandom aside, his off field controversy doesn't really make him that desirable does it, so naturally it puts people off, and at 36, he's wanting to come to City as a get out card from Juve. That's the reality of the situation here.
I 75% agree, and that’s enough for him to be told to fuck off. Entice him, offer him the world, leak to Sam Lee that he’s signing and that he said “I hate Juve fans”, buy him a house and walk him round, then at 11:59pm on deadline day, tell him to fuck off so he’s no choice but to remain where he is. The ****.

Of course mate I agree I don't necessarily want him. Took an issue with people declaring others to be "unproper fifa boys" because they might want him for practical reasons. If you don't want him that's fine just don't be a twat about it
Agree on that

Fandom aside, his off field controversy doesn't really make him that desirable does it, so naturally it puts people off, and at 36, he's wanting to come to City as a get out card from Juve. That's the reality of the situation here.
What off field controversies? I only know of orgies he organised with several Man U players when he was here. I dare say Walker and Foden will be extremely pleased lol.

Di Marzio report doesn't make any fucking sense.
DiMarzio and his little website may get clicks this way but Fabrizio has finished whatever reputation he had left, and fwiw, last he got right on a transfer was the rags getting Sanchez. So yeah, of course it doesn't make sense, few weeks back he was posting about Koundé going to Spurs, when the player clearly wanted Champions League football for his next move.

One positive I will say about Ronaldo is he'd be the perfect mentor/role model for Ferran Torres.

Ferran has incredible finishing ability, but he needs to learn when to get off his wing and into the box to finish a move, and no one in the history of the game has done that more effectively than Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.