Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He always gets it done. And people fear Raiola...
He always gets it done because almost every window he's got Txiki, Pep and co in a headlock, sure he gets us good players but he's made us reliant on him to look at certain targets.

I think we'll get Kane over the line and United will respond by making a last minute move for Ronaldo. Ed Woodward has fantasised over bringing Ronaldo back to Old Trafford ever since he became CEO and it would be for him a big stroke of ego to get it done as his parting gift.

I'd rather have Kane than Ronaldo but I'm also not that fussed about Kane right now in the sense we can wait a year and pick up Haaland for less and get a decade out of.

This is my thought as well. Ronaldo wants a move to United and City are being publicly linked to pull them to the table. Their management would be killed if he moved to Prem and not back there. Let alone to us.

yea and there was reports early in the window of Juve being interested in Bernardo but not having the money
Can't stress how badly we will get fleeced if we take a 36 year old Ronaldo as our striker and lose out Bernardo Silva for peanuts when he has 4 years remaining on his deal. Might look silly in hindsight but the optics just do not look good. Only fun part would be riling up the rag cnuts

Can't stress how badly we will get fleeced if we take a 36 year old Ronaldo as our striker and lose out Bernardo Silva for peanuts when he has 4 years remaining on his deal. Might look silly in hindsight but the optics just do not look good. Only fun part would be riling up the rag cnuts

I know that but Bernardo wants to go. I’d rather not keep an unhappy player. From reading that article by Lequipe we would be getting a motivated Ronaldo who wants another champions league. That could be dangerous especially with our creative options. As a city fan I hate that we would go for him but it just makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.