Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the kidnapping thing never actually happened and Berbatov was always going there despite our bid but after the Sanchez episode I just want us to get this one over the line and quick before United mobilise themselves!

Dimitar Berbatov admitted being shocked at the extent of Sir Alex Ferguson's personal involvement in his £30.75million transfer to Manchester United.

Berbatov has confirmed the Scot met him at Manchester airport on Monday afternoon - the final day of the transfer window - to take him to the training ground.

Spurs had not given United permission to talk to Berbatov at that point and had agreed a £34m fee with Manchester City instead.

CR7 most logical move has to be City. Best players, Best Manager, Ambitious Team, Striker/Finisher needed. He perfectly fits the bill!

He will not be able to win the CL anywhere else beside City or PSG and in PSG Messi and Neymar are already there so it will become a "too many cooks spoil the dish" situation.

Man United trying to hijack the deal in the 11th hour out of desperation is pathetic. Also I don't believe CR7 wants to go there cause he knows City is where he will win trophies, not United!

The broth doesn't like this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.