Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo is coming to us because he's a winner, Juve look to be in transition, which this time in his career he can't afford to stay at a club like that. At City everything is there for him to concentrate on scoring. Our midfield is the best in football, we got two of the best creators in Grealish and Kev. Ronaldos numbers are going to skyrocket, it'll be like when he played with Ozil.

Correct! He see he has the best chance of winning trophies at our club at his age he still a winner and still wants to win trophies! Can’t believe other fans can’t see that

If, as reported, Pep doesn’t yet know how he fits into the squad but felt having Ronaldo is better than having nobody, so we had to do it… that is very much panic stations. It’s not a deal we have thought about for too long, or planned for over months. It’s popped up and we’ve changed the apparent Kane or nobody plan to get him.

But I’m totally fine with it, it’s Ronaldo! Can’t wait for the Inside City video!!
Yeah, I get you mate. We tend to put months of planning - even years - into signings but if a Messi or a Ronaldo comes on the market, a bit of that kind of goes out the window. If Pep's receptive to him coming, he may see it as a decent challenge to get Ronaldo integrated without it upsetting the balance of the team too much.

Kev wanking over this

cristiano-ronaldo-football.gif

I'm coming round to the fact that this might just work.

I've been dead against it but I know that he'll shoot me down with stats off the chart for us.
I remember laughing when the red mardarses signed ibrahimovic thinking fuck me he's past it. For that first year he owned it.

If we get one year out of Ronaldo and he bangs in 30 odd goals and we win the league again and get to the champions league final again then we've pulled a rabbit out the hat.

He's a poser and a bighead but for the next two years he's going to be our poser and bighead.

Let's fuckin have it.
That's the right attitude.

He's not the Messiah... He's Christiano Fuckin Ronaldo.

Sit back and soak it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.