Any past or present City player everybody seems to rate but you don't

One of the most futile discussions.. if everyone rates a player than how can you not, as you are part of everyone ?? I guess that is being pedantic but unless you are more specific you end up with a mish mash of comments about players that mean nothing. As for the guy who commented about Nijinsky, FFS, shoot him.

No I didn’t say that! Read what I said. People are talking like he’s a Ballon D’or contender now, I don’t rate him as highly as others based on his current level, not his future level.
I rate him in the top 5 23s and under players in Europe. Where would he be for you?

No I didn’t say that! Read what I said. People are talking like he’s a Ballon D’or contender now, I don’t rate him as highly as others based on his current level, not his future level.

Well, the title of the thread is players everybody seems to rate but you don’t or words to that affect. So, listing Foden on the thread would suggest you think others rate him but you don’t.

He is actually a Ballon D’Or contender by its very definition. He’s one of 30 nominees and was our best player in the CL & PL last season.

Frankly to put Foden’s name in this thread is crackers..

I rate him in the top 5 23s and under players in Europe. Where would he be for you?
Top 5 under 23s in the World. Now, I admit i haven’t seen all the competition but if there are more than 5 better young players than Phil I would be very surprised. I have been watching City a very long time and he is a rare talent.

Probably best in that category, he’s miles from peak Silva or de Bruyne for me though. A long career ahead and hopefully he can surpass those two, but his age is no guarantee.

Lol that explains it! - Yes he was decent enough (well for us at the time!) just didn't like the guy, mind you I also didn't like Wayne Biggins either - Maybe because they looked similar?
Forgot about Biggins.never took to him. I think mainly cos he kept Paul Moulden out of the team .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.