Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Unqualified bloke on a football forum”

That’ll be you then
What a truly embarrassing post. I mean i'm not trying to tell people anything about this virus, about how to behave just to listen to the experts and yet you post that. Absolutely cringe worthy.

Again what are you in favour of? listening to people on social media over the experts?

A lab virus? For fuck’s sake, fella!

And it’s not every three fucking months for fuck’s sake. Why you keep babbling on with that horse manure is baffling. You’re not the whole world, you know? It only happens to be three months if you just happened to get your second jab of the two original vaccines three months ago or you’re classed as vulnerable, because there’s a new strain now. It’s not three months for anyone else because they had their other fucking jabs longer than three fucking months ago. For fuck’s sake, fella!

And you won’t need another jab in another three months and another three months after that and another three months after that. Why do you keep repeating this bollocks about “every three months”? You sound like an absolute tool!
that came out of your system quicker than the vaccine. Glad you've got it off your chest though.

Just to be clear on this, the current data is showing that their worst case scenario is wrong. That’s fine, they never thought that was a likely scenario anyway.

What the data is aligning to is their modelling for low immune escape and high booster efficacy and hopefully even better.

Those models never get reported on though, which I get to an extent in terms of if they were, they wouldn’t get any behavioural impact benefit which they clearly have had over the last few weeks, but that’s not to do with the modellers.

The head of Spi-m specifically said they didn’t model it being milder (lower immune escape, higher vac efficacy etc)

Their is No conclusive data either way so it is right to err on the side of caution. All i am saying is don't listen to people on an internet forum over the experts . I'm immune compromised, believe me i want it to be weaker. I want a weaker strain to eradicate all other variants and covid becomes nothing more than other seasonal virus' and when the experts say that then i will believe it.
I think you're going to have to change your tune pretty quickly as the scientists are just about say what we all knew from analysing data from the other countries and front line primary evidence.

www.politico.eu/newsletter/london-playbook/scoop-omicron-milder-in-uk-new-years-fireworks-liz-vs-no-10/amp/

The evidence is now overwhelming

I think you're going to have to change your tune pretty quickly as the scientists are just about say what we all knew from analysing data from the other countries and front line primary evidence.

www.politico.eu/newsletter/london-playbook/scoop-omicron-milder-in-uk-new-years-fireworks-liz-vs-no-10/amp/

The evidence is now overwhelming
If the consensus of the worlds scientists say it i will gladly accept it. I truly truly hope it is. My very life may depend on it. I am only advocating that we wait for the scientists to say it.

Oh and btw, i will never "change my tune" over wanting to listen to experts over unqualified people on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.