Gogglebox

I have loads on my planner , always have some despite how many times i have seen them i forget their reactions and they make me laugh all over again and i can keep seeing my favs like leon and june and mary and the two other recently departed
Saddiqui's are my favourites. Sharp, witty and very funny.

Not a big fan persay of the TV prefering the sedate tinkerings of a computer screen where I can stay in control of my input. However it's Christmas time and the odd mooch out to the telly room would serve me no harm and who knows I may even enjoy the outing.

Anyway the evenings Television on the Beeb was nothing short of the proverbial piss take and I have no idea how they mangage to coax annual subscriptions from the gullible but coax it they do. Pava-Fooking Rotti warbling his man tits off until gone midnight and not even a faint sniff of the 10pm news or an Omicrom Wave.

After a few more scoops of the Baileys we both tuned into Morcambe and Wise and have to say that this indelable timeless duo just refuse to age. The sketch were the scenery trapped Erics legs under the stage curtain was immense as was the honeymoon couples antics. How do you follow on the laughter from there and my heart sank as she reached for the remote to put on some recorded episodes of Gogglebox : /

I must have lived under a stone for the last decade because apart from an occational fleeting glance I have never watched a full episode. It's been a while since I have cried with laughter and we were both in hysterics until early mornings light as we smashed through five full on episodes.

I know now who everyone is and my favourites are the Blackpool couple, the eccentric couple with the wallpaper matching their armchair, the Rottweiler family and the gay chap and his lady good friend and also those two chubster lasses that eat everything in sight.

Highlights were the Sound Of Music review and the Fanny Craddocks Christmas Cake Bake which was hilarious and also their Home Alone 1 and 2 observations which had me in stitches.

So yes if like me you don't watch a lot of telly then occationally give it a go as you may be pleasantly suprised. Normally I like documentarys but may now broaden my horizons by keeping an open mind.

We were both sozzled at circa 03:00am when she asked if I'd like to watch some episodes of East Enders and as she was on a roll I said why not. Fook me blue them Walford Wankers could have you on anti depressants in no time at all and after 15 minutes I was proper ill with all their cockney-ranting and diatribes. Should rename that soap as Misery-Enders. Argumentitive chavs and barrow boys the the lot of em!
I far prefer Emmerdale with its serial killer story and exploding pubs.
Happy Christmas mate.

The last time I watched a bloke called Sinbad had buried his mate under the patio.
Happy Christmas Mr Worth.
Think that might have been Brooky la.

The Emmerdale story is about a nurse called Mina. Lovely girl. She is in fact a sadistic serial killer and has dispatched by throwing off a bridge, poisoning by co2, bashing someones skull in with an oar, knocking someone unconscious and leaving them to burn to death. Failed attempts: Drowning, suffocating and her most recent on Christmas day was going after her sister (who knows the truth) with a broken bottle only to be thwarted by an exploding pub. She would surely put the skids under Hannibal Lecter.

And this is prime time soap :-0

The Emmerdale story is about a nurse called Mina. Lovely girl. She is in fact a sadistic serial killer and has dispatched by throwing off a bridge, poisoning by co2, bashing someones skull in with an oar, knocking someone unconscious and leaving them to burn to death. Failed attempts: Drowning, suffocating and her most recent on Christmas day was going after her sister (who knows the truth) with a broken bottle only to be thwarted by an exploding pub. She would surely put the skids under Hannibal Lecter.

Gorgeous looking girl.

Sounds like a totally believable story line.

And she would have goten away with it too, if it wasnt for those meddling exploding pubs.

last time I watched emmerdale it was about a few sheep and a dog, seems to have changed a bit....for the worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.