Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sly sports could break new record's today with their anti city narrative.
You know Spitty will be wearing a Rag top again just like he did 3 yrs ago at the swamp.
Tyler will mention Rodri's "armball" at least a dozen times.
And the studio will be packed with Rags and Dippers just to had "impartiality" to a City game at the home of the champions.
The BBC were disgusting for most part of our ladies final yesterday but I fully expect Sly to wrestle back the crown for City bashing today.

Don't get me started on BBC Sport.

Is it an editorial policy to troll us?

Example.

Opening credits for Football focus. Opens with City coloured ribbons acknowledging were the current champions. At the end theres 4 plinths. Us/Chavs/Scum and Dips.

Why are the dips on the top one?
Because they've already won the quadrupple. Keep up :-)

Reactions: mat
I think Sly sports could break new record's today with their anti city narrative.
You know Spitty will be wearing a Rag top again just like he did 3 yrs ago at the swamp.
Tyler will mention Rodri's "armball" at least a dozen times.
And the studio will be packed with Rags and Dippers just to had "impartiality" to a City game at the home of the champions.
The BBC were disgusting for most part of our ladies final yesterday but I fully expect Sly to wrestle back the crown for City bashing today.
for those of us going to the game to support City, please will you let us know how right your predictions were

for those of us going to the game to support City, please will you let us know how right your predictions were
Wasn't you the first one onto the terrace at York as well?

I'll PM you with all the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.