United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Gray on whatever free stream I'm watching right now "Ronaldo turns down taking a penalty for his team. I don't know what's going on". His Son's just died Andy you ****. This fat **** gets paid actual money to speak to thousands of football fans.
Eh? What has his son got to do with taking a penalty. To be fair to him I'm stunned he played, but that shows a strength of character in the fella.

Wow, I am just seeing this. As much as I don’t like him, and he has some very questionable things in his past, as a new dad, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

There’s absolutely no way I would be able to play if that had happened with my son. It would be a very long time before I could even think of going back on the pitch, to be honest.
He's either lacking in any class or respect or he's genuinely that fucking stupid.

You know what? I wasn't intending to post this stuff again, but I need to add to the pile on!

I've been crying CRYING at the two fans called 'KG and Flex', I believe (according to the comments). I, literally, couldn't catch my breath at one point! Worth sitting through some of the shite for their impressions!

I'm looking forward to the next compilation in a few days!

Just put it on 31:13 hahhahahahah

Eh? What has his son got to do with taking a penalty. To be fair to him I'm stunned he played, but that shows a strength of character in the fella.
As in, he probably wasn't in the right place to take a penalty after his Son died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.