Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was talking in the bar with my mate who is a Bradford city, Newcastle and Liverpool fan. And has always the topic of football came up. He obviously started ranting on about the French authorities and the heavy handiness withe the dipper fans. So armed with all the information off here i told him what do u expect with fans jibbing in and fake tickets. Well he went ballistic where is all the proof of what your saying? It’s all over social media I replied. Bollox was his go to stance and it’s all lies. Gave up in the end but he’s been texting all morning for an apology. He’s a Yorkshire man imagine if it was a scouser.
If it were a scouser, you’d just lamp the twat.

Yesterday was talking in the bar with my mate who is a Bradford city, Newcastle and Liverpool fan. And has always the topic of football came up. He obviously started ranting on about the French authorities and the heavy handiness withe the dipper fans. So armed with all the information off here i told him what do u expect with fans jibbing in and fake tickets. Well he went ballistic where is all the proof of what your saying? It’s all over social media I replied. Bollox was his go to stance and it’s all lies. Gave up in the end but he’s been texting all morning for an apology. He’s a Yorkshire man imagine if it was a scouser.

Supports 3 teams?

Fuck him off.

He "supports" THREE teams? THREE?!?!?!?! Presumably he picked Liverpool in the 80s and NEwcastle in the 90s to give himself a double shot at glory.

His opinion is utterly worthless.

Send him a link to Heysel articles showing dead Italian fans…

Peados, murders, politicians, burglars, triple team wankers. Probably top 5 groups those opinion is worthless. Get yourself some new mates & visiting a bar will become a better experience.

He "supports" THREE teams? THREE?!?!?!?! Presumably he picked Liverpool in the 80s and NEwcastle in the 90s to give himself a double shot at glory.

His opinion is utterly worthless.
Support three teams myself.
City my first and only true love.
Fleetwood my home town in the Lancashire combination when I started watching them aged 8.
Burnley where I lived in my twenties ( 1970s and 1980s ) and have many friends.
Think it's OK to watch and cheer more than one team however while it can be a grand afternoon out at Highbury or the Turf and I'm delighted when they win with City its different. My mood is affected for several days by their results real elation or total despair with the others its just an entertainment. The only other thing that has this effect is Lancy cricket and even that is much less so. Know I will get some stick for this but I understand how you can have more than one team.
Ps also the Jambos in Scotland

Support three teams myself.
City my first and only true love.
Fleetwood my home town in the Lancashire combination when I started watching them aged 8.
Burnley where I lived in my twenties ( 1970s and 1980s ) and have many friends.
Think it's OK to watch and cheer more than one team however while it can be a grand afternoon out at Highbury or the Turf and I'm delighted when they win with City its different. My mood is affected for several days by their results real elation or total despair with the others its just an entertainment. The only other thing that has this effect is Lancy cricket and even that is much less so. Know I will get some stick for this but I understand how you can have more than one team.
Ps also the Jambos in Scotland

The problems happen when people get selective tribalism, and by tribalism I mean hateful, mean and blind to any truth.

It's a bit like having 3 passports and you can swap countries for a better one whilst one is shit and go back to it once it's a bit better.

We should send some random City fan with a fake press pass.
Just contact that Liverpool fan from Twitter - dressed in a suit bragging about getting in with his fake press pass.
Clearly knows a thing or two about pulling the wool over the eyes of … security, the media, the uk govt…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.