It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I've seen some on here with the take that we don't need a Sterling replacement as we can give more time to Palmer. But then are excited to give Mahrez a three year deal. Who is the real obstacle for Palmer considering we've seen them play the exact same way in the first team.

Great aricle about our new signing. Looking forward watching him and competing with Ederson for that first goalkeeper spot.
Not a chance he'll be competing - here for the Cups and as backup, as is generally the way with keepers

With Bale signing for LAFC I am hoping to see his agent Barnett in our synagogue in Beverly Hills. One my friends (gooner) is friendly with him. You never know, maybe I can get the odd juicy morsel from him…..
Sorry way too direct a link there to take you seriously.If you said you know a friend of the cousin of his agent you may get some traction:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.