Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the day after Pol says we are walking away he hands in a transfer request.
Wonder if that was leaked by city knowing he would do that.

A transfer request is not inconsequential. In this case, it is necessary to get the asking price under 50m, but IMO it won't be sufficient to buy Cucu unless we make an offer of 45m (plus add ons) or at least 40m + 8-10m in (easy) achievable add ons. Let's hope for the best!

Edit: given that Cucu will lose guaranteed bonuses, 45-47m including add-ons will hopefully be enough. Brighton won't accept 'only' 40m.

To me a transfer request would confirm a few things; the player is willing to apply some pressure internally to help the move (and isn’t ‘happy with any outcome’), and the clubs are still far apart enough on a few that he feels the need to do this. The transfer request doesn’t guarantee anything but it does put Brighton in a difficult position to hold on to the player.

I’d still say this gets done at around £40-45m.

Its Ramano.....!!!!!

Needs to be taken with a huge pinch of salt and also needs to be looked where he copied and pasted it from ;-)

To me a transfer request would confirm a few things; the player is willing to apply some pressure internally to help the move (and isn’t ‘happy with any outcome’), and the clubs are still far apart enough on a few that he feels the need to do this. The transfer request doesn’t guarantee anything but it does put Brighton in a difficult position to hold on to the player.

May also mean Cucu forgoes some bonuses due that help bring the fee down.

And most importantly he’s desperate to get to city which is glorious. I’d hate for city to miss out on him simply due to the fact at how badly he wants it. Love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.