Not open for further replies.
LB:
Cancelo
Gomez
JWE

RB:
Walker
Cancelo

If Cancelo has to cover the right that's where JWE comes into it, he won't play much but will train with the team day in day out and will improve as time goes on.

JWE is not ready to cover that LB position for anything other than cup games against lesser sides from a league down or two
Exactly, like I said he won't play much at all. Still have Ake to cover if we are up shit creek and don't want him playing. Like Palmer last year he will be integrated

LB:
Cancelo
Gomez
JWE

RB:
Walker
Cancelo

If Cancelo has to cover the right that's where JWE comes into it, he won't play much but will train with the team day in day out and will improve as time goes on.
Which is also why it would make sense to retain Issa Kabore for this season. An injury to Cancelo in the above scenario and we’re stretching Walker thin.

Which is also why it would make sense to retain Issa Kabore for this season. An injury to Cancelo in the above scenario and we’re stretching Walker thin.
I thought it was a 2 year loan? Or is that a blue moon myth!

To be fair Zinchenko was also a CFG signing. I really hope 1 or 2 more of these players get a chance at City.

Zinchenko made more money for us than any other CFG signing, there's no better way to up your value than play for us right now (barring 1 or 2 other superclubs). Winning trophies consistently.

So was Alvarez, his loan deatinations were listed before the deal was even signed.

Lets see us sign this kid first, then let's see if/where he gets loaned to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.