Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this board/management/coach/scouting department I really can't see us losing Bernardo in the last days of transfer window. I am sure Pep, Txiki or someone else had serious discussions with Bernardo about not losing him once season begins.

Given appropriate fee incoming, i am convinced Pep wouldn't gamble with this season, just "not to be standing in the way in case of decent offer comes".

I like to think there is great communication amongst all of them, with Bernardo being able to address those "Manchester" problems in time for us to react on the market.

Wants to start a family with his missus and bring them up closer to relatives.

The guy was stuck in a flat in central Manchester during lockdown, can't begrudge him wanting a different lifestyle at this stage in his career.

Love him to bits, remains a top professional and respectful of City's stance, he won't gripe if nothing materialises for him this month.

Purely a lifestyle issue.
I have no idea of his family situation..he is Portuguese,from Lisbon..surely the Covid situation would be the same if in Manchester as Barcelona if family were in Portugal ?? OK I can accept Barcelona is nicer than Manchester, I can accept the weather is better, flights from Manchester to Portugal maybe an hour and a half longer,but they speak Catalan/Spanish in Barcelona..perhaps a polyglot..I get the pull of RM,Barca..but Barca are in dire straits.. I do get it..we are all different..but when I think of Sergio,David,Zaba coping in Manchester this conclusion does frustrate me if correct. I will miss the wee man, for sure, but FFS go if you are going,go, and let us move on as a club.

We didn't sell both Sterling and Jesus straight away despite the heavy interests from Barcelona.

I have no idea of his family situation..he is Portuguese,from Lisbon..surely the Covid situation would be the same if in Manchester as Barcelona if family were in Portugal ?? OK I can accept Barcelona is nicer than Manchester, I can accept the weather is better, flights from Manchester to Portugal maybe an hour and a half longer,but they speak Catalan/Spanish in Barcelona..perhaps a polyglot..I get the pull of RM,Barca..but Barca are in dire straits.. I do get it..we are all different..but when I think of Sergio,David,Zaba coping in Manchester this conclusion does frustrate me if correct. I will miss the wee man, for sure, but FFS go if you are going,go, and let us move on as a club.

I don't think Dave or Sergio made too many visits into Manchester.

Even Zabba wouldn't risk it outside of Didsbury.

Truth is, unless it was a player night out, Sergio and Dave liked their own company and family in leafy Hale and surrounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.