Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's done it again,pretty clever or shithousery whichever way you try to analyse it,bigged us up so he looks the hero if they get a result.

Getting very tedious now,a finish of 6th or lower this season for them,which would be great,may take the mantle of being our title rivals for a bit.

Got to take them to the cleaners today Blues,and I'm sure we will,it's the most confident I've been in a long while about going there today,crowd or no crowd.

However,what I will say is quite simple,if the bus gets attacked again,turn back round,refuse to play and get back to Manchester,dead easy.
What are the ramifications if the bus does get attacked again and we turn round and refuse to play ? Do we have to get Premier League consent before we do so otherwise we forfeit the game ?

Sky blue skies, always a good sign.

Think it'll be comfy today, they even against shit sides tend to conceed first, been a long time in the league since we scored first and didn't get a result.

I can't wait for today's game. I think we're going to play really well. And Mahrez won't start either, which is good.

What are the ramifications if the bus does get attacked again and we turn round and refuse to play ? Do we have to get Premier League consent before we do so otherwise we forfeit the game ?

The kick off with the authorities would be immense,and joking apart I'm fairly confident we would have the backing of all the PL clubs,and no doubt a huge proportion of the whole English league also.

Many would also say soft bastards etc blah,blah,but we should of refused to play last time.

It wouldn't go down too well with the PL,or even Sly for that matter,I agree,but the precedent would be set,and we all know the outcome when we go into a court battle :)

Rags game was postponed when they broke into ground,so no reason why this wouldn't be if the unfortunate happened.

Would like to see: Ederson, Cancelo, Ake, Akanji, Dias, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Grealish, Foden, Haaland.

But think we'll see: Ederson, Akanji, Cancelo, Laporte, Dias, Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo, Foden, Haaland

The curve ball is Mahrez starting

Looks good to me too but I‘m presuming you mean Cancelo at right back and Ake playing to go in at leftback?
That got me thinking as I read a comment on here, some way back, that mentioned how Salah (on their right, as he mostly is) is most easily controlled when shepherded to the byline and is most dangerous cutting back inside to take a shot with his left.
It wasn’t something that I’d given much thought to but I could accept the argument that a right footed defender for us at leftback defends best against Salah doing that.
So Cancello on our left maybe?

Don't forget the ref factor here
Taylor will have his instructions to screw us over
In many ways its 12 vs 11

The kick off with the authorities would be immense,and joking apart I'm fairly confident we would have the backing of all the PL clubs,and no doubt a huge proportion of the whole English league also.

Many would also say soft bastards etc blah,blah,but we should of refused to play last time.

It wouldn't go down too well with the PL,or even Sly for that matter,I agree,but the precedent would be set,and we all know the outcome when we go into a court battle :)

Rags game was postponed when they broke into ground,so no reason why this wouldn't be if the unfortunate happened.

I didn’t think that we should have played after the bud was bricked last time.
Being stuck in what is effectively a glass sided box while a baying crowd of feral scum hurl bricks at you - some slamming into the coach right by you and some smashing through and scattering shards of glass everywhere - can’t do anything other than leave you in a state of shock and therefore unfit to play a controlled game of football thereafter.

If it happens again today then no way we should play with that obvious disadvantage again.

Want nothing short of a dominant performance today. The psychological boost will be felt if we humiliate the fuckers, put the entire league on notice.

Keep them in the bottom half of the table for another week, sit back and lap up the salty tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.