Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t think that we should have played after the bud was bricked last time.
Being stuck in what is effectively a glass sided box while a baying crowd of feral scum hurl bricks at you - some slamming into the coach right by you and some smashing through and scattering shards of glass everywhere - can’t do anything other than leave you in a state of shock and therefore unfit to play a controlled game of football thereafter.

If it happens again today then no way we should play with that obvious disadvantage again.
Should fix a water cannon to the roof, give the scruffy twats a wash for the first time in years.

xx.gif

Re: MATCH PREVIEW - Liverpool v Manchester City- League, Sun 16 Oct @ 4:30pm

« Reply #248 on: Yesterday at 09:40:15 pm »

To be honest I just hope we are still in a game come half time. Put it like this if we were going to line up tomorrow with city's team and them with ours, I'd expect to fully tonk them by at least 3 or 4.
Full strength against full strength would be a different shout but it's not a level playing field unfortunately.
Add in the fact city are scoring for fun , we are having a nightmare and can't keep a clean sheet, it doesn't look good.

-----------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

Hope all the blues travelling to the “self pity city” stay safe today, watch your backs and let’s smash the fuckers……
One of the few grounds where I’ll be zipping my coat up over my City shirt before and after the game. Now we don’t play Milwall any more probably the only one. Yet still the meedya pander to them ad being wonderful fans. Vile vermin scum cunts more like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.