Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come Samuel is the only reporter who writes like this about us?? It's pretty weird how hes the complete opposite to everyone else??
Probably because he is one of the few honest journos left and doesn't need click bait to get people reading his articles. You know if he writes an article criticising the club that it will be his impartial thoughts and not something churned out to enrage blues.

Probably because he is one of the few honest journos left and doesn't need click bait to get people reading his articles. You know if he writes an article criticising the club that it will be his impartial thoughts and not something churned out to enrage blues.
I think we would all respect any criticism of City from him, as we know he is honest. He actually thought we were guilty ahead of CAS case and said so.

These journalists are honestly pushing a narrative where John Henry worth 5 billion dollars is some kind of underdog.

Modern football journalists are so far removed from the people who actually pay to go to watch football it’s scary.

They genuinely think they are the avengers. They are nothing more than wasted private school fees.

They are patronising and insulting on a regular basis patting the working class fan on the head “oh you little sportswashed fan a puppet of the regime” they are nothing more than cockroaches whose job is to generate clicks to further advance some nefarious businessman’s portfolio nothing more.

The worst part of it is the false moralism they don’t believe or care about certain issues really they do it as an act. One that is very easy to see through.

They cater to the world of twitter and Reddit where mass users pretend to be moral champions of everything all at the same time for up votes and social fart sniffing. They are nothing more than false disingenuous frauds.

Mail back page claiming, without proof of photos, the graffiti the Dippers claimed our fans had done on the concourse ( no photos, no proof and don’t they have stewards to stop this either) had Heysel and Hillsborough references.
They will probably add war in Ukraine and the Queens death next
I believe King was waffling on about the bog doors.The ridiculous claim about daubing the concourse was the usual media exaggeration for dramatic effect.

For what it's worth I've emailed sky asking for a simple explanation why the biggest sports media outlet in the UK has completely ignored the Champions of England being team ot the year and I also asked is Hayley Mcqueen going to apologise for her bitter and unprofessional handling of the news as it broke.

I expect a reply that will reference absolutely nothing from my email.

For what it's worth I've emailed sky asking for a simple explanation why the biggest sports media outlet in the UK has completely ignored the Champions of England being team ot the year and I also asked is Hayley Mcqueen going to apologise for her bitter and unprofessional handling of the news as it broke.

I expect a reply that will reference absolutely nothing from my email.
Same as why none of the media have brought up why Salah goal was not ruled out for obvious handball when looking at replays and how Var did not spot it

3. Showing photos with graffiti on doesn't equate to it being City fans, given that other graffiti can be seen on the doors it does beg the question when were they last decorated and how old is the graffiti
The more I read about this, the more I think about this, and who the accusers are, I think it’s just a pile of bullshit and a ‘modus operandi’ I’ve become accustomed to dealing with with red dippers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.