Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh the way we play we don't need traditional LB to do the job that Pep asked in there.
Exactly. Cancelo doesn't exactly play like a traditional LB so why would cover we bought for that position be any different. Gomez had the Copenhagen gaffe, Cancelo the Salah gaffe. I think Gomez offers more defensively whilst Cancelo is the better in attack from that position.

Not popular but I wouldn't mind seeing Ortega get a few league games. I don't think the #1 spot should be a bang on gaurantee for the first choice keeper. Idk, if not tomorrow maybe v. Leicester. Eddie needs to shake off the most recent game on the pitch as well as the rest of the lads I guess.

Not popular but I wouldn't mind seeing Ortega get a few league games. I don't think the #1 spot should be a bang on gaurantee for the first choice keeper. Idk, if not tomorrow maybe v. Leicester. Eddie needs to shake off the most recent game on the pitch as well as the rest of the lads I guess.
He's been great this season. He came out of Anfield with credit last weekend. Ludicrous to think of dropping him

Exactly. Cancelo doesn't exactly play like a traditional LB so why would cover we bought for that position be any different. Gomez had the Copenhagen gaffe, Cancelo the Salah gaffe. I think Gomez offers more defensively whilst Cancelo is the better in attack from that position.
Cancelo’s criminally underrated as a defender. He’s given carte blanche to go forward as he sees fit and so yes there’ll be occasional times when he’s caught out of position but his anticipation is spot on and his timing in the tackle is up there with the best of them

Looking like they’ll be resting/rotating a couple, something they’ve done to good effect in previous seasons, their manager disclosed they have a few fatigue issues, which sounds like he is prepping their supporters for changes

Cancelo’s criminally underrated as a defender. He’s given carte blanche to go forward as he sees fit and so yes there’ll be occasional times when he’s caught out of position but his anticipation is spot on and his timing in the tackle is up there with the best of them
Cancelo looks poor when he's attacked directly but that doesn't happen very often. What goes unnoticed are the amount of turn overs he causes way up the pitch. He's having a great season

Should have been worded as follows:

So, my partner has just come home with yet another huge wound in her leg after a post-ladies-lunch fall (like a shark bite across her knee). She'll need looking after, the dogs will need a walk. The timing couldn't be worse. I have booked the trains, accommodation, and ticket for the City match tomorrow.

I know it's last minute, but I don't want there to be an empty seat tomorrow. If anyone wants to step in for me that would be great.

Our address is:

1 Main Street
Manchester
M1 1AA

You can arrive to start looking after her from 10 am and I'll be back before midnight. TIA.
Train Man.

P.S. Beer in the fridge, help yourself.
Pics please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.