Juventus

While I normally despise Tebas and La Liga I actually support today's statement, more clubs should be pushing for Juve to be published ASAP, if this was city they'd all be circling

While I normally despise Tebas and La Liga I actually support today's statement, more clubs should be pushing for Juve to be published ASAP, if this was city they'd all be circling
Don't be fooled by that rat. Tebas was not aware of any wrong doing he simply called out 3 teams in 3 different countries to deflect his countries own failings.
You should be more concerned that now he has been 'proven right- see I told you,' he will again go after City and people will listen. People forget that Madrid were found guilty of accepting illegal state aid and are still pushing for a Super League because their finances are a joke.

Don't be fooled by that rat. Tebas was not aware of any wrong doing he simply called out 3 teams in 3 different countries to deflect his countries own failings.
You should be more concerned that now he has been 'proven right- see I told you,' he will again go after City and people will listen. People forget that Madrid were found guilty of accepting illegal state aid and are still pushing for a Super League because their finances are a joke.
He's not been proven right though? He's called for a ban after the leaks

He's not been proven right though? He's called for a ban after the leaks
I think you have misunderstood my post. He complained about Juve in a random mud slingingvrant. It now looks as though they have been cooking the books. Tebas will say look I was right about Juve so trust me when I say City and PSG are also corrupt.

BBC reporting Uefa FFP investigation. It will be interesting to see how our wonderful media report on this in comparison how they covered ours.

BBC reporting Uefa FFP investigation. It will be interesting to see how our wonderful media report on this in comparison how they covered ours.
Just seen that myself, for some reason I have a bit of a smirk on my face.

Report it,they’ll be calling on uefa to be lenient towards one of the established historical clubs,and it’s all probably just an oversight or it’s City’s fault and they should be investigating us again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.