Leeds United (A) - Wed 28th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing about Phillips, he should be controlling his body better knowing Pep hits the roof about things like that. It's one thing after the other for him at City and I can already see this season being a total write off for him

He's supposed to be a professional footballer. He's not a kid, he's a grown man. His apparent failure to maintain an expected level of weight/fitness etc suggests that he probably has a Sunday League mentality if/when left to his own devices.

He'll never be an elite player. He's a water carrier who should have stayed at Leeds.

Up until mid February our schedule is pretty brutal no easy games (United aside). Can’t drop points. Ederson; Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo; Rodri KDB Bernardo; Foden Haaland Mahrez

Kompany wasn't exactly a prime fitness specimen in his latter years if evidence from "All or Nothing" is typical.

Maybe needs advice like Goater got from Jamie Pollock on those early morning fat burner runs.

Will Alvarez be back for this?

This will be a tough game, dirty lids will be up for it, but If we play anywhere near the level of last Thursday I can’t see anything but a win for us. I think Pep will want to play the lads who are back from the World Cup, so we’ll be pretty much at full strength for this.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Ake
Cancelo
KDB
Rodri
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland
Grealish

3-1 to us.

COME ON CITY!!!

Up until mid February our schedule is pretty brutal no easy games (United aside). Can’t drop points. Ederson; Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo; Rodri KDB Bernardo; Foden Haaland Mahrez
It’s the midfield that worries me, we’re so light in that area (Philips aside!) if anything happens to any of them we’re going to be playing people out of position to fill in. I guess a January reinforcement is out of the question?

No-one seems to have Gundog in for this one - I thought he was outstanding on Thursday, though it is difficult to squeeze him and Bernie into the same team, at least in areas to get the best of both.

I agree. I think he's more or less undroppable at present. What he was doing in that game was very important. And I bow down to Bernardo as a player. Maybe half the match, fifty minutes? Then Bernardo on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.