Leeds United (A) - Wed 28th Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Phillips has purposely eaten his way out of contention to play this game, hometown club and all that?

It will be a bear pit of an atmosphere so City need to score first here and quieten down those excitable Tykes.

Leeds 0- 3 City
Na can't see that

Think foden will be kept on the bench as a false 9 option for latter in the game don't think pep will want to play Haaland for 90mins knowing he will again have to start v everton

Ederson
Walker, Stones, Laporte, Ake
Rodri
De Bruyne, Bernardo
Foden, Haaland, Grealish

No-one seems to have Gundog in for this one - I thought he was outstanding on Thursday, though it is difficult to squeeze him and Bernie into the same team, at least in areas to get the best of both.
Agree that Gundogan was excellent on Thursday. Think we need to manage player’s minutes carefully though in the coming weeks, and think Bernardo’s work rate might be needed at Elland Road. Would have absolutely no qualms if Gundogan started though.

In the old days, I’d think to myself, “Don’t change a winning team!”

Perhaps Cancelo for Ake, Stones for Akanji, Walker for Lewis, Bernardo for Gundogan, Foden for Palmer, Grealish for Mahrez. Of course this is no reflection on those being given a chance to put their feet up a little. Not dropping them but simply making them more effective next time out.

Is Ederson available? I’d have no problem playing Ortega if not.

In the old days, I’d think to myself, “Don’t change a winning team!”

Perhaps Cancelo for Ake, Stones for Akanji, Walker for Lewis, Bernardo for Gundogan, Foden for Palmer, Grealish for Mahrez. Of course this is no reflection on those being given a chance to put their feet up a little. Not dropping them but simply making them more effective next time out.

Is Ederson available? I’d have no problem playing Ortega if not.
Cancelo for Ake??Are you mad? Anyway i think he is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.