United (A) | Post Match Thread

I would just wish him well, but he couldn't have made his indifference any clearer yesterday.

Was so disappointing to see and Phil has dropped off a cliff since signing his new deal.

Pleased for Jack though, you could see how much of a big moment he has been waiting for.
Phil has dropped off a cliff since the World Cup. 4 weeks being 'coached' by Waistcoat will do that to most players.

The question is will we do something about it ? Will we go in January and give the squad a lift like Laporte did all those years ago ?

Watching the documentary from last season. it was clear Txiki and Omar were so keen to get across that we aren’t the biggest spenders. However surely now is the time to plug the evident gaps. Lots stop caring what people think of us. Chelsea clearly don’t care. Heck even Arsenal have been throwing it about and would have done more if they could

The big thing for me is there is literally 0 pace in this team

We played Walker to nullify rashford and where was he on both those goals ?

Amazing that Liverpool are at their weakest and we aren’t looking like we will take advantage of this.

Look what Luis Diaz did for Liverpool last season?

Gave them a jolt at the right time and missing him badly now.

Look what Luis Diaz did for Liverpool last season?

Gave them a jolt at the right time and missing him badly now.
Not to sound ungrateful for all the success but this is why Pep is made £15m a year to work this out.

Looks like it is Peronne from Velez for Jan.

Your said Tolm about Pep and KDB have talked about Trossard. Maybe a cut price Jan deal ahead of his contract expiring ?

Grimaldo from Benfica - again a cut price Jan deal ahead of contract expiring ?

The he is bringing people who are desperate to work with the greatest. As it looks like he isn’t get a tune out of some of the stalwarts

I would just wish him well, but he couldn't have made his indifference any clearer yesterday.

Was so disappointing to see and Phil has dropped off a cliff since signing his new deal.

Pleased for Jack though, you could see how much of a big moment he has been waiting for.
I really liked seeing the fight he showed too. He wasn't accepting crap from any of that lot. He threw quite a few shoulder challenges in at the end, stands up for himself too.
Pity about Bernie, he has been a great player for us. He clearly wants to leave now though and that desire appears to have started affecting his performances. There is nowhere else to go when you reach that stage. Sad but there is nothing that can done about it.

Not to sound ungrateful for all the success but this is why Pep is made £15m a year to work this out.

Looks like it is Peronne from Velez for Jan.

Your said Tolm about Pep and KDB have talked about Trossard. Maybe a cut price Jan deal ahead of his contract expiring ?

Grimaldo from Benfica - again a cut price Jan deal ahead of contract expiring ?

The he is bringing people who are desperate to work with the greatest. As it looks like he isn’t get a tune out of some of the stalwarts

We don't need to do cut-price on anything mate?

The money is there for anyone.

If anything, the prices will be going up by the week if teams see how desperate we are come the summer.

I have a grudging respect for Chelsea, if not the scatter-gun approach.

It absolutely PAINS me to say this, but the Rag's winning the league this season will be the biggest phoenix from the flames story since Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

I genuinely believe the stars are beginning to line up EXACTLY where the PL want them, and after what we all witnessed yesterday they are being given EVERY opportunity to make it happen.

I really hope I am wrong about this...

I agree can see them finishing first as for winning it no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.