United (A) | Post Match Thread

The first half was probably the worst half of football I have ever seen us play, it was so boring watching Ake to Akanji then Akanji to Ake then Ake to Walker then Walker to Rodri then Rodri back to Ake rinse and repeat.

I'm starting to see why people say we play the most boring football it's absolutely awful at the moment.
What do you expect when the opponent parks double decker? So you want to see hoof ball and hope for the best ? That is Pulis school of football .

The question is will we do something about it ? Will we go in January and give the squad a lift like Laporte did all those years ago ?

Watching the documentary from last season. it was clear Txiki and Omar were so keen to get across that we aren’t the biggest spenders. However surely now is the time to plug the evident gaps. Lots stop caring what people think of us. Chelsea clearly don’t care. Heck even Arsenal have been throwing it about and would have done more if they could

The big thing for me is there is literally 0 pace in this team

We played Walker to nullify rashford and where was he on both those goals ?

Amazing that Liverpool are at their weakest and we aren’t looking like we will take advantage of this.
You can't blame Walker for the offside goal or that Akanji gave the ball away for second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.