It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We’re standing still at present while our rivals have strengthened, bar Liverpool.
Need to have a big summer and a major refresh

I’d be surprised if we won anything this season, we just aren’t the same team as we were this time a year ago. Of course that’s a negative attitude and hopefully I’m wrong but I just have that feeling
Yes we get that posted every window that other teams are strengthening better than us, then we usually win the league.Whilst some of those teams flounder.

This thread is not a good look for us, today. Some are looking very entitled and very ungrateful and that is not what we are about as a club, IMO.

Oh Veruca, darling...
Tantrum-Throwing-a-fit-Veruca-Salt-GIF.gif

If the club briefed that we were after Shelvey there would be people on here defending it and saying its a great signing.

Maddison is an upper midtable player at best.
You’re right about that , none of us have any idea what they are thinking. Some of us though use the experience of the last 10 years to know it’s worked out best to trust them and would be silly not to again.

If the club briefed that we were after Shelvey there would be people on here defending it and saying its a great signing.

Maddison is an upper midtable player at best.

Perhaps we should also go for Mason Mount?
Grealish was also an upper mid table player at best and we signed him? So why not maddison?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.