Who/What are some of your favourite Youtubers/Youtube channels?

He is a wind up. That gobby guy bit off more than he could chew though, threatening to knock him out and was shoved back about thirty feet both times lol. Then starts crying assault.
Most of his videos portray him as a polite and pleasant individual, but when provoked can hold his own, especially with the town centre crackheads. Fact of the matter is he does little to defuse a situation and everything he can to escalate.

Hes a half Scotish half Brazilian oddity from a middle class background. His mother was a solicitor and his father worked in oil. Well actually as a tug boat harbour pilot ferrying the black stuff around.

He seems to care an awful lot about people who he chooses to care about and once ran a society called The Love Police, who's primary aim was to promote love and reduce fear. An investment banker turned anarchist whose activism includes hugging police as a means to social cohesion and positive change. I think I prefer him as a Youtuber patroling the streets of Manchuria, but do find him highly opinionated.

He's not very keen on Iranian sunnies and more a supporter of shiates, but each to their own so lets live and let live.

Iranians get mad: Around the 04.20

Last edited:
Love the travel YouTube channels
Kinging it , endless adventure , Kara and Nate and pcdev

Footy adventures is brilliant for Scottish football

Most of his videos portray him as a polite and pleasant individual, but when provoked can hold his own, especially with the town centre crackheads. Fact of the matter is he does little to defuse a situation and everything he can to escalate.

Hes a half Scotish half Brazilian oddity from a middle class background. His mother was a solicitor and his father worked in oil. Well actually as a tug boat harbour pilot ferrying the black stuff around.

He seems to care an awful lot about people who he chooses to care about and once ran a society called The Love Police, who's primary aim was to promote love and reduce fear. An investment banker turned anarchist whose activism includes hugging police as a means to social cohesion and positive change. I think I prefer him as a Youtuber patroling the streets of Manchuria, but do find him highly opinionated.

He's not very keen on Iranian sunnies and more a supporter of shiates, but each to their own and lets live and let live.

Iranians get mad: Around the 04.20

I fear it's not going to end well for him in this day and age, somebody will knife him, video or no video, he's playing with fire.

DJ Audits does some interesting videos on industrial sites etcetera.

I've been watching the Charles Vietch vids....he's a massive ego and some of his comments are a bit dodgy, but his videos are a brilliant look at Manchester city centre life.
Bit of a **** but it's entertaining. He often goads people into attacking him...mental. Like this:

He's a weird sod, isn't he?

Stephen Hendry's cue tips is excellent. A mix of tips to play but also interviews with players and enthusiasts about snooker. It's nothing exciting but it's informative and seeing someone talk about their passions is always great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.