Who/What are some of your favourite Youtubers/Youtube channels?

Haha, I spotted that twat Claude in the crowd on telly. He looked just as fucking miserable as he normally does.

Fuck me I'm in tears that is hilarious. Midget acting ten men "don't swear at me, don't swear at me".

Well you either believe in God or you don't, but if you don't there's no need to seek to ridicule people that do
The man is governed and motivated by his own ambition
A lot of religious people help a lot of people who need help (the salvation army for example)
What are his motives one must ask?

A lot of atheists and agnostic also help a lot of people who need help but do not require the blessing of higher organanisisms in their quest for goodnes. As Hitchen stated “Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
A lot of religious people also hurt people and behave in a manner that goes way beyond the laws of nature and human decency.

I found him a decent man with the courage and conviction to speak out and offer an assemblance of counter balance.
I respect other peoples POV but like Hitchens and the learned Dawkins seek to challenge and heartily debate OF alternate thinking.

Religion has force fed its ideology through the millenia to all and sundry and only now do we dare to question without fear of reprisal or consequence their preachng and control.
Some places in the world still exist where you will be put unto death for heracy and so sadly we have a little further to travel down that blessed road to Jersuselem and safety absolute.

There are many in religious circles that are good and many more that are violent irrational intolerant invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry. Organized religion ought to have a great deal on its conscience.
Hitchens sought only to question this doctrine and if yet you feel this shows him in the light of a ridiculer then that is your respected viewpoint and respect of it I will.

Religion is a dying art with more empty pews than a mid week game at City. Maybe they could remove the pews and reintroduce safe standing but I don't no what the answer is and am probably just clutching at psalms ; )

Maybe they could dock the parishioners for non attendance and threaten with ex-communication. Communication is something we should all engage in to maintain harmony and peace on earth to all men regardless of religious persuasion race or colour.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.