Who/What are some of your favourite Youtubers/Youtube channels?

A lot of atheists and agnostic also help a lot of people who need help but do not require the blessing of higher organanisisms in their quest for goodnes.
As Hitchen stated “Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
A lot of religious people also hurt people and behave in a manner that goes way beyond the laws of nature and human decency.

I found him a decent man with the courage and conviction to speak out and offer an assemblance of counter balance.
I respect other peoples POV but like Hitchens and the learned Dawkins seek to challenge and heartily debate OF alternate thinking.

Religion has force fed its ideology through the millenia to all and sundry and only now do we dare to question without fear of reprisal or consequence their preachng and control.
Some places in the world still exist where you will be put unto death for heracy and so sadly we have a little further to travel down that blessed road to Jersuselem and safety absolute.

Well guess what none of us have listen anymore with Hitchens explaining it better than I ever could in the clip below.
In my umble opinion he does not ridicule but answers with intelligence befitting a humanoid from the 21st century.

I serve only Crom and if I was born in a different time frame would have been put to my death for my beliefs because modern religion is insuuferably intolerant to alternative veiw points. I would worship God but I find Crom to be far more honourable and without sin.

There are many in religious circles that are good and many more that are violent irrational intolerant invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry.
Organized religion ought to have a great deal on its conscience.
Hitchens sought only to question this doctrine and if yet you feel this shows him in the light of a ridiculer then that is your respected viewpoint and respect of it I will.

Religion is a dying art with more empty pews than a mid week game at City.
Maybe they could remove the pews and reintroduce safe standing but I dont no what the answer is and am probably just clutching at psalms ; )
Maybe they could dock the parishioners for non attendance and threaten with ex-communication.
Communication is something we should all engage in to maintain harmony and peace on earth to all men regardless of religious poersuation race or colour.

Merry christmas to all religious folk and agnostics wherever you may be.And the blessing of Christmas yultide among you all
And Merry Xmas to all Cellarites and Moonwalkers.
There will be lots of Moonwalking after the holy spirit gets a grip so please do drink resonsibly.
Amen brothers !

I ask again what are his motives?

Been on the Tube for a few weeks and realised there are so many brilliant content creators trawling the ethernet and more power to their elbow.

I've watched around a score of Charles Veitches content, finding some amusing, some interesting and a few bordering on nauseating .. but all a captiving watch. It appears that everyone in Manchester centre know him, as most of his content originates from there, including the town police who allow him a wide berth. (Not so when he visited little Burnley and got himself arrested, but they're hill people so allowances are made)

Sometimes you can go beyond your remit by inciting conflict, but I guess thats what content creators err for in respect of hits. In the Burnley incident I would have safely called out a section 5 public order offence so IMHO deserved of the £90 fine and it didnt help with the Lancashire police not having previous interactions with him.

It's a great shame he didn't make it to Towneley Hall/park, as he'd be amazed by it's wonderous architecture and all the nature that surrounds it, or the Ringing Singing Tree, or Pendle Hill with it's rolling landscapes.

Burnley visit.

If anyone wants a further peep then here's his video montage in cronological order. I tend to weed out the wheat from the chaff by tuning to hits over 100k as my time and patient levels are limited.

Main channel

For those among you that enjoy Drones then this could hold appeal, as he electro bikes his way around construction sites, commercial and retail warehouses to audit his wares for the good of humanity.

After irritating the fook out of his hosts, he then proceeds to perform a full Drone survey as legally permitted whilst operating his 249g machine. Not all of his videos are captivating and some more so than others, but the ariel footage is beyond immense and a joy to watch.

After all the puffing and blowing, the nice site manager turns up and he's a massive DJ fan boy(17:29 )

Main channel

For gaming theres not many tubers that make me grin as much as Fitz.

Here he is joined by a raw recruit called Ainsley on the CSGO. You did real good Ainsley!

Main channel

Last edited:
Been on the Tube for a few weeks and realised there are so many brilliant content creators trawling the ethernet, so more power to their elbow.

I've watched around a score of Charles Veitches content, finding some amusing, some interesting and a few bordering on nauseating .. but all a captiving watch. It would seem that everyone in Manchester city centre know of him, including the towns police who appear to allow him a wide berth. (Not so when he visited little Burnley and got himself arrested, but they're hill people so allowances are made)

Sometimes you can go beyond your remit by inciting conflict, but I guess thats what content creators err for in respect of hits. In the Burnley incident I would have safely called out a section 5 public order offence so IMHO deserved of the £90 fine and it didnt help with the Lancashire police not having previous interactions with him.

It's a great shame he didn't make it to Towneley Hall and park as he'd be amazed by it's architecture and the nature surrounding it, or that Ringing Singing Tree, or Pendle Hill and beyond with it's breathtaking landscape.

Burnley visit.

If anyone wants a further peep then here's his video montage in cronological order. I tend to weed out the wheat from the chaff by tuning to hits over 100k as my time and patient levels are limited.

Main channel

For those among you that enjoy Drones then this could hold appeal, as he electro bikes his way around construction sites, commercial and retail warehouses to audit his wares for the good of humanity.

After irritating the fook out of his hosts, he then proceeds to perform a full Drone survey as legally permitted whilst operating his 249g machine. Not all of his videos are captivating and some more so than others, but the ariel footage is beyond immense and a joy to watch.

After all the puffing and blowing, the nice site manager turns up and he's a massive DJ fan boy(17:29 )

Main channel

For gaming theres not many tubers that make me grin as much as the ones on Fitz's channel.

Here he is joined by a raw recruit called Ainsley on the CSGO. You did real good Ainsley!

Main channel

I've been watching the Charles Vietch vids....he's a massive ego and some of his comments are a bit dodgy, but his videos are a brilliant look at Manchester city centre life.
Bit of a **** but it's entertaining. He often goads people into attacking him...mental. Like this:

I've been watching the Charles Vietch vids....he's a massive ego and some of his comments are a bit dodgy, but his videos are a brilliant look at Manchester city centre life.
Bit of a **** but it's entertaining. He often goads people into attacking him...mental. Like this:

He is a wind up. That gobby guy bit off more than he could chew though, threatening to knock him out and was shoved back about thirty feet both times lol. Then starts crying assault.

He is a wind up. That gobby guy bit off more than he could chew though, threatening to knock him out and was shoved back about thirty feet both times lol. Then starts crying assault.
Funny, isn't it? Everyone that knows him must have seen the vid by now...how embarrassing. And it was HIM that swore at Charlie first. A proper bully that got what he deserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.