If you were on the select committee and were permitted one question, what would it be?

Mine would be

" having agreed with your party and set the rules on social distancing, in your opinion what would you say would constitute a breach of those rules"

I would ask when he became aware he was going to be a father again. Was it whilst his cock was sliding in and out of his mrs and spunking up her? Was it when he was at a scan? Or was it only when the baby was in his arms? Perhaps even then he couldn't be sure, and only when the baby looks at him and calls him Daddy will he know he's a Dad again. Up to that point, to the best of his knowledge, it could be anyone's.

I'd rather see him lose his seat in an election. I do hope the HoP do not take away what would potentially be the funniest moment in General Election history. His failure would be talked about for many years.

As I understand it, they can't expel him from the house. They can only suspend him which may then lead to a by-election.

he is repeatedly filmed getting out of a chauffeur driven car and jogging into his house like he's just done 5km - who does he think he is fooling?

A colleague of mine who used to work in the Cabinet Office told me about this a while ago. I am not sure why he thinks it is positive from a PR perspective.

With the amount of cycling and jogging he seemingly does, you would think he would be slimmer.

I would ask when he became aware he was going to be a father again. Was it whilst his cock was sliding in and out of his mrs and spunking up her? Was it when he was at a scan? Or was it only when the baby was in his arms? Perhaps even then he couldn't be sure, and only when the baby looks at him and calls him Daddy will he know he's a Dad again. Up to that point, to the best of his knowledge, it could be anyone's.

At a scan? He didn't recognise that as a scan -it was a camera gathering

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.