Graffiti

In all my years I've never once seen one of these graffiti artists actually tagging a wall or building. They must be out in the middle of the night. I'm not on about where they have just sprayed their tag. I'm on about the ones that must have took them a good half hour.
The ones who just spray their tag name take literally seconds and you see their tags all over Salford and Manchester. They must buy a weekly bus ticket and travel the length and breadth of Greater Manchester with a rucksack full of aresols.
What the feck do they get out of it?

In all my years I've never once seen one of these graffiti artists actually tagging a wall or building. They must be out in the middle of the night. I'm not on about where they have just sprayed their tag. I'm on about the ones that must have took them a good half hour.
The ones who just spray their tag name take literally seconds and you see their tags all over Salford and Manchester. They must buy a weekly bus ticket and travel the length and breadth of Greater Manchester with a rucksack full of aresols.
What the feck do they get out of it?
The ones who do the motorway bridges get me. How ????

I've recently visited Lisbon, the tagging there is everywhere, it's a shame really, it would be such a beautiful place without it.

There a prolific tagger in East Manchester called “BOF” he tags people’s houses and businesses. It must cost a fortune to clean up. I’d be devastated if he fell from a roof and broke his legs!

I visited Berlin a couple of years ago and got the train from the airport to the city centre. I was amazed and not in a nice way at the amount of graffiti there was.

It's amazing how long some graffiti lasts. There's a footbridge over the canal near Sandwell & Dudley station which has had "Tojo the Dwarf" emblazoned on it since at least the early 80s. It's now been there so long, the locals refer to the footbridge as the "Tojo bridge".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.