Graffiti

gatos-mural-cats-street-art-graffiti-buenos-aires-ever-siempre-buenosairesstreetart.com_-1.jpg
pretty

I've recently visited Lisbon, the tagging there is everywhere, it's a shame really, it would be such a beautiful place without it.
I was amazed how much there was about especially in the area where I was staying. I read somewhere that they decided they couldn’t stop it so just let it go. It’s still one of the best places I’ve been to mind.

I fucking despise this shit.

Looked pretty fresh in 1970s New York when it was a new kind of urban art on abandoned buildings in the Bronx and NY subway trains, up to about the late 1980s.

After that era it quickly stopped looking cool, looked dated and out of fashion and pretty much looks fucking shit everywhere it’s sprayed… especially when it’s done by people who are shit at it.

Urban art has moved on from this tagging and graffiti shit now, decades ago in fact. Do something impressive with the spray cans you’re buying, don’t just spray substandard rubbish all over the place, you idiots.

Band on the Wall spent a load of money on a refurb and a moving pictures wall outside and some **** (seemingly called ‘Feer’ as his tag is all over the city centre, the wanker) sprayed his tag over it:

F4866189-DC0E-4D61-87A1-019CC21DADE6.jpeg

And then just round the corner he’s taken to spraying all over the porchway of some apartments:

360B6212-F742-4E06-AEEF-BFFF9602E004.jpeg

All over Wythenshawe some little idiot keeps tagging ‘AIDZ’ everywhere. Why?… just fuck off!

I’d pay money to line these fuckers up against a wall and fire a paint gun at them.

And yet one I really used to like gets pulled down!

0AF7AD75-DA38-4FF4-8C53-A6254674DF58.jpeg

Now that^ was impressive! Let’s have more of that, please.

You occasionally get some wit on bog wall grsffiti.

My favourite graffito was in the gents years ago in Mcr. University Union. Someone (prsumably an Arab sympathiser) had scrawled "Bomb Israel now!"
Someone else had added below it: AND WIGAN

I fucking despise this shit.

Looked pretty fresh in 1970s New York when it was a new kind of urban art on abandoned buildings in the Bronx and NY subway trains, up to about the late 1980s.

After that era it quickly stopped looking cool, looked dated and out of fashion and pretty much looks fucking shit everywhere it’s sprayed… especially when it’s done by people who are shit at it.

Urban art has moved on from this tagging and graffiti shit now, decades ago in fact. Do something impressive with the spray cans you’re buying, don’t just spray substandard rubbish all over the place, you idiots.

Band on the Wall spent a load of money on a refurb and a moving pictures wall outside and some **** (seemingly called ‘Feer’ as his tag is all over the city centre, the wanker) sprayed his tag over it:

View attachment 74491

And then just round the corner he’s taken to spraying all over the porchway of some apartments:

View attachment 74493

All over Wythenshawe some little idiot keeps tagging ‘AIDZ’ everywhere. Why?… just fuck off!

I’d pay money to line these fuckers up against a wall and fire a paint gun at them.
Like dogs pissing on lamp posts and walls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.