Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just RM putting out a saving face statement, saying they’d pay £100m… so they can blame us when we pay what Dortmund are asking. He’s a blue already according to those who know on here.
There’s one on Twitter who was saying it’s done for us, but has conceded the kid is going Madrid. He’s been loud about him coming here, too.

Tbh I’ve stated from the beginning that the asking price is way too much and we should look at alternatives and now we will go out and find a superstar .
No chance he will be a blue now.particularly with where the reports are coming from.

Classic Bluemoon here everyone.

Haaland to Madrid was also a done deal according to the idiots on twitter at one point…

Let’s see whose shirt he is holding up shall we?
Completely agree, I thought we’d done well to get to May before the flapping started :)

If it turns out to be true then to be fair the people close to his family/brother etc. have been saying Madrid for the last few weeks.

What are you talking about? Mac Allister could possible replace Gundo (possibly) but you then think Championship loanee McAtee and Perrone, who is already in the squad but not good enough to get minutes, "should be okay" to replace one of the best midfielders in the world Bernardo Silva? I think it would be insane to assume two players who are currently not even good enough to play in PL can replace one of the best players in the league. If Bernardo leaves, we need to replace him with at least an elite level player, preferably a world class player.
I see that you ignored the whole idea about Foden playing in midfield and Alvarez as well (second post) and hence looking at another winger instead huh.

Dont read selectively, finish first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.