United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......how long before they start calling for Tent Peg’s head?

They already have started doing so on red cafe! In normal circumstances he might be screwed (all managers post-SAF having a contract clause demanding CL qualification), but he might just survive that due to the financial take-over. They won't want to be sans manager whilst trying to change ownership, will they?

As I reminded my rag acquaintances, today is day # 4 of the St Beneathus Festival. Due to protocols that I wasn't aware of, the first 3 days of the festival consist of goodwill amongst rivals, drinking and.frivolity. On the 4th day the gloves are allowed to come off and true absolute disdain for the devil in red may manifest itself in sarcastically appropriate texts or comments (if you are unfortunate enough to share a workplace). Today is when the true spirit of the glorious saint, in his everlasting pursuit of making life miserable for the red devil and his supporters should be continued by anyone who is a true believer in what Beneathus preached.
Let 'em have it fellow Blues !!!!!
Forza St. Beneathus. :-)

What an awful situation us City fans are in.

We’d love Brighton to take the 4th CL spot, but that would probably require us losing to them and with that the chance of losing the PL, or at least another nervy last day away game that we must not lose.

So a Brighton CL spot is probably out of the question (just for the sake of our hearts and sphincters)

That leaves a choice between United slipping up and gifting to the Dippers or United hanging in and the Dippers missing out.

What a fukin awful position for us to be in, talk about ‘a rock and a hard place’.

Personally, I’d prefer United. They have a proven track record of loose nuts causing the wheels to fall off, whilst the Dippers missing out will totally fuck their rebuild budget and appeal.

Now off for a bleach shower as I feel dirty having said that.

Can someone explain the new no-handball rule that only applies to Lindelof in the penalty area?
The only justification I've heard was from Steve Nichol on ESPN
He said that the reason it wasn't given is because it hit his hand which was on his thigh, so his "silhouette" wasn't larger
If it had hit his arm which wasn't in front of his body then it was a nailed on penalty
I actually think Steve Nichol was talking shite

Has Ten Hag made them better? I’m not seeing it, they had a purple patch in January and February and now they’ve returned to the inconsistent form they were showing in the early part of the season. They’ve been dumped out of Europe by a team we smashed in the group stage all the while spending a lot of money on players that aren’t proving their worth. They will just about fall over the line, however teams like Liverpool and Chelsea will be better next year, how long before they start calling for Tent Peg’s head?
Made them better failures .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.