PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The thing that gets me is I dont for one minute think that the other 19 clubs are whiter than white.

I what to hear the pl say that all clubs will be investigated as deeply as City.

Until that this is purely a witch hunt by the American (racist) club owners

The premier league will have a problem with Ffp with every club in the coming years. Everton are in trouble, Chelsea won’t pass it unless they turn some massive money selling players on. United can’t spend as much as they like, it doesn’t work and hasn’t stopped any clubs from spending beyond their means.

Despite racist cunts like Tebas, I’ve always felt that over the past decade or so City have been one of the more popular non-Spanish teams in Spain. All this talk of City and Chelsea being plastic clubs that fans of all other clubs don’t respect in any way doesn’t quite hold true when you speak to genuine fans of other clubs. I was in a bar in Madrid the night Chelsea beat Bayern in the 2012 CL Final. Most were locals and almost to a man they wanted Chelsea to win. Sure, I don’t expect us to be universally liked - successful clubs never are - but most of the hatred and vitriol is coming from dickhead journalists who are up the arse of the so-called “history clubs” (and Spurs!) and non-match going plastic fans of those same clubs.
I was in deepest agricultural Spain, eating in a tiny village eatery a short while back. In walk a local family with the two teenage boys, both sporting (knock off I think) City shirts with Haaland on the back.
Our profile gets bigger, our owners play a long game. Keep playing beautiful football, keep winning trophy’s, keep buying the occasional worldly talent, extend the ground, build the fanzone and hotel, open the CoOp venue. We will prevail.
in the meantime just enjoy the pathetic teeth gnashing from the usual suspects be they ex footballers or those paid to sell clicks or spread propaganda.
it’s about the time all blue posts for the next few weeks were full on positivity and joy. Ignore the haters and revel in their misery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.