Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

Stop fucking moaning you precious cunts in here that are! We've won the league for the THIRD season in a row with THREE games to spare, after chasing down a very good Arsenal side with an eight point lead. As well as that we've reached the fa cup final and the champions league final, thrashing Bayern Munich and Real Madrid along the way. In thar process we've played the best football I've witnessed in fifty five years of watching this club. In TWENTY FIVE games we've lost ONCE in a dead rubber game while playing the reserves.

Will resting key players lose us momentum? Nobody knows. Such is our system and the players knowledge of playing it I doubt it. The ones rested will be fit and raring to go. If we lose one or both finals I'm sure all the told you so whiners will be back saying it was because of this. It won't be. Two tough decent sides want to win these finals as much as we do. Bad luck, a worldie goal, the dreaded var and/or the other teams playing better could happen and we could lose. I hope we don't and if we put a performance in like against Liverpool, Arsenal and Madrid we won't barring something freak happening. Count your blessings, stop fucking whining, get behind the lads and stop thinking you know more than the best manager in the world, you don't.
Only ever wanted the league, anything from now on is a bonus for me.

Far from ideal

OK this is disastrous. :(
But I just can't understand how this happened. They played before 11 days the Real Madrid home game normally and did not seem to have anything.
And then, according to this "10 days", they stopped training, obviously because they have a not that minor issue.

But then why did Pep say on Friday that all players are fit for Sunday(today)?

Anyway, Dias is extremely important for us, when he came back we never lost a game(36 undefeated?) and we went on a huge run as he did tidy the defense.
Grealish is also very important as he was excellent this 2nd half of the year being a constant big threat on the left side.
So if they will miss any final it will be a huge blow :(

I don't understand the posts about United and Inter and how if we're not on it we could lose. It's as though Pep won't know this, we've won numerous huge games under Pep, this team has been given nothing, we've won due to our mentality. Nothing is given, nothing is guaranteed, but we are world's better than both our next two opponents, can't ask for anymore than that.

Stop fucking moaning you precious cunts in here that are! We've won the league for the THIRD season in a row with THREE games to spare, after chasing down a very good Arsenal side with an eight point lead. As well as that we've reached the fa cup final and the champions league final, thrashing Bayern Munich and Real Madrid along the way. In thar process we've played the best football I've witnessed in fifty five years of watching this club. In TWENTY FIVE games we've lost ONCE in a dead rubber game while playing the reserves.

Will resting key players lose us momentum? Nobody knows. Such is our system and the players knowledge of playing it I doubt it. The ones rested will be fit and raring to go. If we lose one or both finals I'm sure all the told you so whiners will be back saying it was because of this. It won't be. Two tough decent sides want to win these finals as much as we do. Bad luck, a worldie goal, the dreaded var and/or the other teams playing better could happen and we could lose. I hope we don't and if we put a performance in like against Liverpool, Arsenal and Madrid we won't barring something freak happening. Count your blessings, stop fucking whining, get behind the lads and stop thinking you know more than the best manager in the world, you don't.
post of the thread

But I just can't understand how this happened. They played before 11 days the Real Madrid home game normally and did not seem to have anything.
And then, according to this "10 days", they stopped training, obviously because they have a not that minor issue.

Anyway, Dias is extremely important for us, when he came back we never lost a game(36 undefeated?) and we went on a huge run as he did tidy the defense.
Grealish is also very important as he was excellent this 2nd half of the year being a constant big threat on the left side.
Pep has said they will be fit, stop worrying.

Dias and Grealish were also on the bench against Brighton. Something isn't gelling.

My opinion too mate, spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.