Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

Only ever wanted the league, anything from now on is a bonus for me.

Me too, I'd take the league every year. 38 games home and away against different opposition, in all weathers and no easy games. The champions league may carry the glamour for many but everybody knows the premier league is the hardest competition in the world to win. I'd still love to win the other two obviously lol.

Stop fucking moaning you precious cunts in here that are! We've won the league for the THIRD season in a row with THREE games to spare, after chasing down a very good Arsenal side with an eight point lead. As well as that we've reached the fa cup final and the champions league final, thrashing Bayern Munich and Real Madrid along the way. In thar process we've played the best football I've witnessed in fifty five years of watching this club. In TWENTY FIVE games we've lost ONCE in a dead rubber game while playing the reserves.

Will resting key players lose us momentum? Nobody knows. Such is our system and the players knowledge of playing it I doubt it. The ones rested will be fit and raring to go. If we lose one or both finals I'm sure all the told you so whiners will be back saying it was because of this. It won't be. Two tough decent sides want to win these finals as much as we do. Bad luck, a worldie goal, the dreaded var and/or the other teams playing better could happen and we could lose. I hope we don't and if we put a performance in like against Liverpool, Arsenal and Madrid we won't barring something freak happening. Count your blessings, stop fucking whining, get behind the lads and stop thinking you know more than the best manager in the world, you don't.
Great post, the only think I disagree agree with is the freak thing, if we play like we did against Madrid and Arsenal nothing is stopping us as we will be out of sight.

Pep has said they will be fit, stop worrying.

Pep Guardiola: "Ruben [Dias] didn't train 10 days, [Jack] Grealish neither. After Brighton, Kevin [De Bruyne] felt the same feelings as before, a few weeks ago. They couldn't play a few games. It's not a big issue. I think they will be ready [for Wembley]..

Yes now I'm reading it. Thank god!!

Pep Guardiola: "Ruben [Dias] didn't train 10 days, [Jack] Grealish neither. After Brighton, Kevin [De Bruyne] felt the same feelings as before, a few weeks ago. They couldn't play a few games. It's not a big issue. I think they will be ready [for Wembley]..

Yes now I'm reading it. Thank god!!
So now are you moaning ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.