United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, weary of all the shite that is continually thrown at us from plastic fans of other clubs, who have never been anywhere near a football stadium in their lives.
I get it all the time.
When pushed..and with an audience...i generally verbally destroy them.

One of my fav is a spurs fan,gobbing off about his silly team..
I said loudly, do you remember when spurs got relegated ?

Reply..No ,I'm too young to remember that mate .

I then said.. but you,he heard of Steve Perryman, Tottenhams record appearance holder ?
Reply..course I've heard of Steve Perryman !!

" Well he was your captain when you went down.."
Absolute silence from spud,bursts of laughter from others
Job done.

Last edited:
Spoke to Guy going down the stairs and I recognized his voice, said your the commentator from the 6:3 derby, which he confirmed, thanked him for the above and also "there's some fans leaving early........ they're going home" He chuckled. Friendly and confirmed he was a York City fan the assistant with him was a mad City fan so maybe that's where he gets his lines from
Are you suggesting he's actually coked up when he commentates...?
; )

Right now I am looking at this lot a little differently.
Every put down, snide remarks, that fucking banner, David May‘s barbecues, gpc and all the other associated shite that goes with them.
They won the fucking lot yet, to a man and or woman they never had any grace whatsoever and took great pleasure in letting us know how shit we were.
They could never understand us or our ability to laugh at ourselves and our unwavering ability to (cliche alert) keep the faith.
Now we’ve reached the very top I feel absolutely nothing towards them.
Completely empty, not a shred of hatred for what they did. I am far from a religious person but can imagine that this is what it feels like to be able to forgive. Well fuck that feeling I am going to put sly sports news on to raise my blood pressure once more.

The season is over we all need a holiday. Refresh. WTFAmu.

Stay humble don’t ever be like them. Bide your time then pick your moment to put them down.

As you were my lovely Treble Winning Fellow Blues.

CTID.

Last edited:
Right now I am looking at this lot a little differently.
Every put down, snide remarks, that fucking banner, David May‘s barbecues, gpc and all the other associated shite that goes with them.
They won the fucking lot yet, to a man and or woman they never had any grace whatsoever and took great pleasure in letting us know how shit we were.
They could never understand us or our ability to laugh at ourselves and our unwavering ability to (cliche alert) keep the faith.
Now we’ve reached the very top I feel absolutely nothing towards them.
Completely empty, not a shred of hatred for what they did. I am far from a religious person but can imagine that this is what it feels like to be able to forgive. We’ll fuck that feeling I am going to put sly sports news on to raise my blood pressure once more.

The season is over we all need a holiday. Refresh. WTFAmu.

Stay humble don’t ever be like them. Bide your time then pick your moment to put them down.

As you were my lovely Treble Winning Fellow Blues.

CTID.

Yep pep is so humble compared to Bacon at the rags who was a bully never said a good word about us alway intimidating the officials banning the media the bbc the man was one of the best managers ever but as a football person he was a kunt

I'm winding the Rags up in work. Apparently "they didn't watch the game"...

I just said "We've done everything you lot said we wouldn't do, Now you come back to me when you've hit 100 points in a season and do a domestic treble".

They aren't even replying that are disgusted haha

The lying fuckers they’d have been on the edge of their seat the last 10 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.