8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been commented on elsewhere but I've just noticed on the replay that amidst all the joy and celebrations he made sure he went round the Inter players to acknowledge them/commiserate. I hope not, but if that was his last game for us a class act to the very end.

Not sure if it's been commented on elsewhere but I've just noticed on the replay that amidst all the joy and celebrations he made sure he went round the Inter players to acknowledge them/commiserate. I hope not, but if that was his last game for us a class act to the very end.
He’s been there himself twice so he knows how that feels. He is a magnificent ambassador for the club

He made sure the players got closer to the fans too with the trophy.

Hope he stays. Much like Pep did with Bayern, there's the incentive to be the first to win 4 titles in a row next year - a huge carrot although many may not be too bothered right now. Plus the Super Cup and World Club Championship. If I was in their shoes, I'd want the chance to play in those as it doesn't happen very often but it's something new to compete in and win.

Where has all this come from that he might go to Arsenal??? Surely I Gundo has more sense than that, especially when Supercup to play for/ World Club championship? I hope that wife of hid not pushing for London lifestyle. I will be gutted when he leaves, abroad will be bad enough but not fkin Arsenal.

Where has all this come from that he might go to Arsenal??? Surely I Gundo has more sense than that, especially when Supercup to play for/ World Club championship? I hope that wife of hid not pushing for London lifestyle. I will be gutted when he leaves, abroad will be bad enough but not fkin Arsenal.

Ain’t happening if stays in this country it be with city

Hope he stays. Much like Pep did with Bayern, there's the incentive to be the first to win 4 titles in a row next year - a huge carrot although many may not be too bothered right now. Plus the Super Cup and World Club Championship. If I was in their shoes, I'd want the chance to play in those as it doesn't happen very often but it's something new to compete in and win.
Yep! There's also the chance to repeat as European Champions, not many teams have done that and we have a great chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.